Mr. Potter

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Luna Lovegood. I only borrow the brilliant characters that she make.

Happy Reading!

Draco finally makes another visit to Malfoy Manor

Draco finally makes another visit to Malfoy Manor. His job as a healer really took a lot of his time in St. Mungos, he look quite happy to visit his parents. Mostly Narcissa, because Lucius is still quite busy doing stuff in the ministry, in advance of clearing the Malfoy's name despite the war has happened years ago.

"Mother," Draco greeted as he hugged Narcissa smiling at her. "Draco." She replied as she gave him a big bear hug back. "Your father is in his study." She said in her usual soft tone, he gave a look her of nervous and scared. "Go on. Don't you miss your father?" She said as she look at him in the eye. "I-"
He paused not knowing what to say.

"Oh, Draco every summer and christmas holiday you would talk about Potter all the time what's the differences now." She said as she gave a gentle push towards Lucius's study. Having no choice he walk slowly towards the door, knocking on it twice like he used to do it and after hearing his father's soft 'come in'.

"Father," he said as he steps inside the room walking towards the midnight green table in the middle.

"Ah, famous Mr. Potter, the famous talented healer at St. Mungos." Lucius said in his usual straight tone reading some files.

"You're always going to greet me like this aren't you." He said sitting down in the chair in front of his father.

"It's the price you must pay, Draco." He said as he take a sip of his coffee.

"For marrying him?" Draco ask giving a cold store at his father.

"For taking his name." He replied slowly. "Father it's been years." Draco said as he pinched his nose and groaned in annoyance.

"Still you should have make him a Malfoy. Look at what could've happen if The Saviour of The Wizarding World is a Malfoy." He nag as he glared at his son.

"Father give it up already." Draco said as he groaned at his father childishness. 

"Or atleast make your name into Malfoy-Potter." Lucius said again looking at his son again.

"Lucius enough already." Narcissa said as she step into the room.

"Oh, god." Draco groaned again as he leave the room tired of his father telling him about how he and his husband should be 'Malfoy-Potters' instead. 

"Where are you going, Mr. Potter? Must be busy to be a Potter." Lucius said as he chuckle as his son gave him 'the' finger as he flooed back to St. Mungos.

"You're never gonna shut up about it wouldn't you?" Narcissa said as she giggled at his husband and son behaviour.

"I'm just messing with him."

End

End