8𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

Harry was reading his Potions text book in the couch near the fireplace

Harry was reading his Potions text book in the couch near the fireplace. He love the new common room, it was obviously reminded him of the warmth in his old Gryffindor Common Room. He was using a hoodie and some gray sweats and he grab a blanket to use the couch.

He was enjoying the free time he have, not having anyone to bother him. Just him and his Potions book that he was forced to study because he wants to become an Auror and turns out being an Auror means you have to be good at Potions.

He was reading his book, his eyes moving at every word displayed in the pages. He was enjoying all of this the scent of the room, the warmth of his blanket, the calmness in the air, no one is bothering him. Until, the door to the common room opened and Draco Malfoy walked in. He was in his black long satin pajamas glory. 

He was obviously in a bad mood when he walked in. But, when he saw a familiar curl of messy black hair. He knew who's sitting there. Draco walk towards the couch.

"Potter." He blurted out.

"Merlin, all I wanted is some peace and quiet for an hour or two." He sigh and said as he continued to read the potions book.

"What on Merlin's sake are you reading?"

"Not your bussiness, Malfoy."

"Is that Potion's book?"

"Shut up, Malfoy."

"Saint Potter is studying Potions." Draco mocked.

"Fuck you, I'm doing this because I need to get atleast an E for Potions if I want to become an Auror." Potter snapped at him still reading the books in his hand. Draco's not used with Potter's not giving him attention. Draco always give him attention. Hell, he even became an object of Harry's obssession back to sixth year.

That was one the bad and most horrible year that Draco has went through. Well, maybe second because the year after that was also  pretty teribble with a noseless in need of a plastic and aesthetic surgery psychopath living under the same roof as you. But, honestly despite everything that happened that year. Harry Potter legit stalked him, for an entire year. In what other times, can you actually get the Chosen One to stalk you. Draco swore he should have threw an arousing curse instead of a crucio.

Maybe, if he threw the arousing curse. Harry Potter would be wrapped around his finger. He sat at the far end of the couch Potter is sitting.

"Potter." He blurted out.

"Malfoy." He replied. Still looking at the bloody potions book.

Draco hold the urge to grab the book and threw it to the fireplace.

"I hate you, Potter." He said again, sliding close to Harry's side.

"Yeah, same." Harry said still ignoring Draco and continue to read his book.