𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 ∙ 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Harry was in the kitchen making breakfast

Harry was in the kitchen making breakfast. Draco is taking a shower and getting ready to work. Draco quickly dress up as he went down, he saw Harry sipping his coffee.

Two plate of perfectly cooked pancake was over there. Harry was obviously, only topped with a gallon of maple syrup. Draco's on the other hand, have mixed berries, and sprinkles of fine granulated sugar and of course a touch of maple syrup.

"Morning, Love." Harry said as he went to Draco's side and kiss Draco on the cheek.

"Morning." He said as he went to grab his coffee and starts to dig in to his mixed berries pancake.

Harry was already filling his mouth with his pancake some of the syrup dripping from a side of his mouth.

"You're disgusting. Since when do you eat like Weasley?" Draco ask as Harry pouted.

"I'm hungry." Harry said.

"Still, you shouldn't do that." Draco said.

The two continue to eat in silence. Until, Harry broke the silence.

"The opposite of backwards is forwards," said Harry, "BUT ALSO 'the opposite of backwards' is four words." Harry continued.

Draco looks at his husband weirdly. Until, Draco stand up and went. "I want a divorce." He blurted out.

"Oh, come on. That was pretty funny." Harry said.

"No, it is not funny. You Gryffindorks seriously has no sense of humor." Draco compalained.

"Like you Slytherins are any better. Slytherin's sense of humor is literally dark jokes and sarcasm." Harry retorted at Draco.

"Still better than you Gryffindorks when you joke around." Draco said again, pride fills him as he cross his arm at his chest.

"You know what, Fuck You Potter." Harry said at Draco.

"Correction it's Malfoy-Potter." Draco replied at Harry. Giving Harry a unimpressed look.

"Merlin, why did I marry you." Harry complained.

"Because you love me." Draco said.

"Why did I love you again?" Harry ask, smirking.

"Because I'm amazing and I know what you're trying to do to me Potter and it's not going to work." Draco said.

"Fuck." Harry said as he gave up.

"Add 'You' and I'm interested." Draco said.

"You're an arsehole, Malfoy-Potter." Harry snap at Draco.

"But, you love my arsehole." Draco said as he smirks at Harry's frustated face.

"I'm gonna shower and went to work." Harry said as he walk to the bathroom.

"Oh, admit your defeat? A point for me for our morning brawl with you, Love." Draco said as he crossed the list of Harry and Draco that was plastered on the fridge.

Draco smirks at this month.

HARRY=6
DRACO= 14

Seems like Draco is going to win this month.

-End

-End