ιn мy нead™

Yoyoyo this is the Top!Draco series with some of the songs that got stuck in my head for a while.

Anyways enjoy this fic guys.

This is a nonmagic!au, mentions of hedric, angst, slight homophobia, jealousy, muggleworld!au, alternate univere, fuckboy!Draco, innocent!Harry

Can you guess which paragraph of Harry's memories is the real life and Harry's imagination?

"Here's the thing..." Hermione starts as she and Ron both listened to what Harry had told them.

"You're in love with a version of a person,That you've created in your head, let alone this person is Draco Malfoy. The person who dislikes you since the first time you came in school because you also came from a Wealthy household but you're a nerd?" Ron said. The tone he's using show his disbelief at what Harry had done. It was outrageous, Malfoy has done nothing but bullied Harry since the first time they met, because Harry use glasses.

"That you are trying to, but cannot fix
Uh, the only thing you can fix is yourself." Said Hermione as she gave the phone back to Ron.

"I love you, this has gone on way too long, Enough is enough, I'm two blocks away, I'm coming over" Ron said as he quickly ended the call and went to reach the front door along with his girlfriend. Reaching to meet his bestfriend's house.

Painted a picture
Harry held his drawing book steadily, his fingers gripping the wooden pencil as he drew the picture of the pale blond male. Draco Malfoy stood in the middle of the Basketball court, his hands bouncing the basketball like it was not a big deal.

Harry smiled as Draco let out another cocky smirk, before running to the other side of the court. He easily dodge everyone's attack and effortlessly shoot the ball gaining another three point. Harry take another minutes to focus himself on Draco's appearence, before drawing them on his drawing book.

Suddenly, there was a loud shriek and Astoria Greengrass ran into the court, using the tiny materials of cheerleading uniform. She ran towards Draco and jumped on him, Draco quickly grab her and spun her around.

Harry heard about how everyone thought they were the cutest couple at Hogwarts now. Since Cedric and Cho broke up and the two came out as bi, a few weeks ago, a lot people has been complaining about how there's no other straight couples as adorable as Cedric and Cho.

There's Ron and Hermione, but Ron's to busy with soccer all the time. While Hermione is always in the library. The two would always spend time with each other, but with minimal public display of affection.

There's Pansy and Adrian, but they were a bit to cold when people said that they were cute together.

I thought I knew you well
"Hey, you're Harry, right?" Said a very familiar voice making Harry quickly turn back from his bicycle to the person.