𝓣 𝓱 𝓮 ∙ 𝓓 𝓪 𝓽 𝓮

Disclaimer
All Harry Potter characters belong to Seamus Finnigan. I only borrow the brilliant characters that he make.

Happy Reading

Draco was way pissed because of a certain green-eyed Gryffindor

Draco was way pissed because of a certain green-eyed Gryffindor. Harry had ask him a date but until now he haven't even arrived for more than an hour. He have had enough of waiting for his stupid Gryffindork. He have waited and spend his time for that goddamn Gryffindork he loved so much.

He walks toward the Gryffindor common room. The Fat Lady letting him in because of his polite "I want to fuck my boyfriend but he's inside." The lady letting him in as he admit himself as a Ravenclaw not a Slytherin. Which was a lie a lot of the painting notice him as The Ice Prince of Slytherin but the lady just smiled as she opens it.

He went straight to Harry's dorm ignoring all the stares and gasp given by those Gryffindork. Ignoring the fact The Slytherin Ice Prince was in Gryffindor common room. He was already too furious at Harry to even care for the weird strares he received from the people inside.

He went to Harry's dorm to find Harry under the covers hugging himself. "Think you can just stand me up, Potter? We had a date tonight! Where the hell you've been?" He said putting his hands on his hips standing beside Harry's bed.

"When I asked you wanted to go out you said 'Piss off, Potter'."

"And?" Draco exclaimed sitting on Harry's bed.

"Okay, sorry." He said as he got up from his bed and pull out some jeans and his usual black hoodie.

"What do you think you're doing, Potter?"

"Getting ready for our date,"

"I have better idea." Draco smirks as he drag Harry out of the Gryffindor Tower to the Room of Requirements.

Let's leave them with privacy, shall we

End