Special Chapter (9/10)

(Amy)

"When I grow up I'll marry Leo! " I smiled at mommy.

"Really? Why Leo?" she smiled back and ruffled my hair.

"Be-because he is cute. And nice. He, he plays wit me. Not like Moiles."

"Miles plays with you too Amy."

"Yah but, but many times he says no. Leo never says no. I like him, I'll marry him."

"You are still too young to be thinking about marriage baby. " mommy kissed my head. "You are still four and he is nine. Don't rush yet. "

"That and I'll cut his legs off." I heard daddy and looked at him. He was looking at the TV.

"No, daddy no."

"Yes. If he gets close to you I will cut his legs."

"No, papa, no. " I sat on top of him. "No papa. Don't."

"Tch." he ruffled my hair. "No boys allowed for you. "

"Why?"

"Because you are not allowed to have a boyfriend. You are too young."

"What if I'm big? A big girl? "

"Then... Maybe. "

"Okay then. I promise I'll be five billion years old." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Yeah, that's the right age. "

-

I sat on the dinner table looking at my dad and brother. It was like one was a reflection of the other. Both black hair and blue eyes. White dress shirt, arms crossed, glaring at my boyfriend next to me. Really the only difference between them was that dad was lower than Miles.

"Really? " my brother asked. "With my sister? "

"..."

"For how long has this been going on for? " dad asked.

"Umm... Two years." I answered.

"Two years? You've been in a relationship for two years and I'm only just learning about this?" my father asked.

"With my sister? Really man?" Miles asked still not looking at me. Neither of them were.

"It wasn't really planned..." Leo said and I felt him squeezing my hand under the table. "You know me, I promise I'll be good to her. If that helps."

"It doesn't." both of them said at the same time.

"Where's the problem?" I asked and they both finally looked at me. "You know him and you know he is a good guy. We practically grew up together and you are fine with Moblit and Farlan being together so what's the problem?"

"There isn't one." dad said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Then why are you reacting like this...?"

"Because as your mom says, we are drama queens. I don't even need to welcome him to the family since he's already part of it practically." dad shrugged his shoulders.

"Talk for yourself, I do have a problem." Miles said and looked at Leo again. "With my sister!?"

"I mean... Yeah? I don't know what to tell you." Leo scratched his head.

"Seriously..." Miles sighed. "You could have said something two years ago."

"If I had what would you have said?" me and dad absorbed the conversation between the two.