4. The meeting

(Y/N)

I sat at the meeting room with Levi at the head of the table. I was next to him. We were waiting for the last person to come, the sells manager. The woman that sits at the front of Levi's office was also here, turns out she's the manager responsible for the floors and to make sure everything was working according to plan.

The general manager, the man that hired me was sitting next to me and his name was Erwin, there was another woman with black hair in the room, her name was Mikasa and she was a share holder so her word was just a little less important than Levi's and the economic manager, a young promising boy by the name of Armin. If it weren't for him the company would have lost a lot of money during the last collection and what happened with the fabrics.

"Leeevvviiiii. " Hange, the floor manager whispered in his ear for the hundredth time and I could feel him holding back from murdering her.

"What? " Levi growled and started in front of him.

Hange took a very deep breath which only irritated him more and then she did what I was expecting her to do.

"Booh. " she whispered and he immediately stood up ready to choke her.

I stood as well and held him back, I wrapped my arms over his and over his chest so he wouldn't get to her. Hange sat on her chair laughing while I still held Levi who was desperately trying to get out of my grasp.

"Let me go (Y/N)!" he yelled.

"I don't think so, sir. I'm sorry. " it was getting harder and harder to hold him back.

After a minute he calmed down and I slowly let go of him. I was told before the meeting by Erwin that if something like this happened I should hold Levi back.

And that's what I did.

He took a deep breath and sat down. I did the same and started rubbing my hands because they hurt a little. He saw me doing that but didn't comment on it.

"Are you okay? " Erwin asked me.

"Yes sir, don't worry. " I smiled and placed my hands on the table.

"Tch, that wouldn't have happened if you didn't hold me back. " Levi said and I glanced at him.

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't act like an animal in the first place! " Hange said and Levi glared at her.

I was getting ready to hold him again but he didn't stood from his seat. Lucky me. Hange started laughing and the door opened. The sells manager, Mike, came in with his assistant and sat down in their chairs.

"Are we all here? " Levi asked and looked around.After realizing everyone he asked for was here he nodded. "Very good, let's get started. Armin, I asked for a general cost for the upcoming collection, do you have it? "

Armin nodded.

"Yes sir, it's on the first page. " he opened the brown folder in front of him and we all did the same. "According to my calculations the general cost for the upcoming collection will be about one hundred to one hundred and fifty dollars and that's not counting the cost for the fabrics. "

"So payments, the cost for the machines-" Levi looked at the papers then at Armin.

"Everything is in there. The only thing missing is the cost for the fabrics," he stopped and turned the page and we did the same "But I did make a quick assumption using the numbers from the previous collection and if we get the fabrics from Nile again and have almost the same amount of designs then the cost will, unfortunately, double and that's because of how much Nile is charging us. "