45. Their Games

(Levi)

(Y/N) is sitting at the table working on the laptop. I kinda left at a bad time from the company, right after the collection was done and that means that even more work is being assigned to her because I'm not there to do my work. That goes for everyone but she's the only one I care about not overworking herself. I did consider working from home and I've had some things send to me to help but I can't do too much because I'm supposed to watch the brats, that's why I left in the first place. I can't be tired.

(Y/N) is still going with the old schedule but she also has so much work she's working even when she's here. I offered help but she said that I should watch the kids. I said we can switch places so she can rest for a while and I can do her work. She said to watch the kids. I can't do anything if she doesn't want my help. The problem with me watching the kids is that...

"Mom! Come look at this. "

"Go to Levi, I have work. "

"Mama! Abuluji. "

"Mom!"

"Mom! "

"Mama. "

"Moooooooommmmm. "

"Miles your mom has work. "

"Mommy! "

"Maman. "

"Mom!!! "

"Ama! "

"Mom. "

"Maman. "

"Mom. "

"Mommy. "

"Mom. "

"Mom. "

"Mom, I want water. "

"Mom, can we play? "

"Mom, I want sweets. "

"Mom, where are my guns? "

"Mom, I want chocolate. "

"Mom, I want chips. "

"Mom, look at this! "

"Mom."

"Mom. "

"Mom. "

"Enough!! " she yelled and slammed her hands on the table. "For years you've been bugging me about having a dad, he's sitting on the couch, go and bother him! I have work to do! " she yelled and pushed Miles towards the couch.

He frowned and walked around the couch and sat down. It was two and Amy had luckily fallen asleep on top of me. So I had to take her to her room. I stood up but before I left I leaned down to talk to Miles.

"Put on your shoes. " I quietly said to him and he looked at me.

I could swear I saw a little bit of panic in his eyes but I'm not sure because he quickly nodded and lowered his head. I went and put Amy in her room and then went back out. Miles was standing by the door putting on his coat and I went up to the older brat.

"Where are you going? " she asked me.

"I'm taking him out so you can have some peace. Amy is sleeping, I'll be back before you leave for work, okay?" she nodded and I kissed her head.

I quickly got ready and before I knew it me and Miles were down at the entrance of the building. I took a deep breath and looked around.

"Where are we going? " he barely whispered.

"Wherever you want." I answered him.

I don't know if he's nervous because he's spending time just with me or for another reason. He seems to like me and I'm spending hours with him so I don't think he's nervous because he doesn't know me so well. I think we are passed that point since I'm the brats dad now. Upon his request no less.