32. Office Drama

(Y/N)

"Umm... Hange?" I hesitantly asked looking at her. She has been gone for the past hour along with the others.

"Yes (Y/N)?" she smiled widely looking at me.

"Umm... What did you see? " my voice went higher at the end.

"Oh you know, just you and my best friend showing your passion for one another. " her smile never left.

"You did, huh?"

"And I don't understand how you could hide something like this from me! Both of you! " she stood up and slammed her hands on the desk.

"Shhh, I don't need the entire office to know. "

"They already do! " she smiled.

"You told everyone? " I glared, I was getting angry if she did.

"Of course not! Everyone has known you two are together for about a month! I just refused to believe it because I was sure you'd tell me! Clearly I was wrong. " she said and my eyes widen.

A month? I took her arm and dragged her on the corridor behind her to go to my office. Once inside I let go of her and went behind my desk.

"What do you mean a month? "

"Oh you know, Levi's office does have security cameras. " she said and my blood froze. We... We have... "Now most of the times I'm guessing when you are together he turns them off. Everyone wondered why he did that but one time he forgot to and we saw you two together. " she smiled.

My mouth was dry, I felt both relief and fear. It was just one time, I can live with that, question is... What time?

"What were we doing? "

"Oh you know, you sat on his lap and had a few kisses, very cute stuff. " she said and I sighed in relief. I remember that time, last month two days after I found out about Amy. "You sure are really relieved, what else did you think you were doing? " she raised an eyebrow and I bit my lip not answering her. But it didn't take her long to put the pieces together and she gasped. "Are you serious? In the office? "

"It was a one time thing-"

"I don't care! It was in the office! Oh my God every time I'll go in there it'll be so awkward. "

"Don't be like that. Umm... Who else saw the footage? "

"Me, Erwin, Mike and the two security guards that were on duty that day. They are also the ones that spread the news around. " she did a little dance.

"Shit... " I sat down and placed my head in my hands. "So... How many people know? "

"Everyone. "

"The entire company!? "

"Well, Sasha found out, there was no stopping it after that. "

"Oh my God... " I sighed.

"You are way too stressed about this. "

"You think!? I didn't want people to know Hange, that's why it was a secret and now I've learned that everyone knows! How am I supposed to react? "

"Why do you care what they think? "

"I don't want them to think I'm with Levi to just take advantage of him! "

"Well they've known about it for a month, has anyone told you anything?" she tilted her head and I looked at her curiously.

"What? "

"Levi does have a few fangirls that are obsessed with him but I doubt you'll pay attention to what they're saying because it's just jealousy. Everyone else that knows is just like, whatever, doesn't really matter. However, we, the people that know you are very mad because you didn't tell us! " she said and I barely paid attention to the last thing she said.