48. Scary Night

(Y/N)

We exited the catacombs and I took a deep breath of fresh air. It wasn't as exciting as you would expect it to be, but it did give off the vibe of another world. Like you were in the corridor to reach the gates of hell, just not very scary. Gothic is probably the best way to describe it. The bones were placed in an interesting way and Miles really enjoyed it. Amy was sleeping in Levi's arms the whole time, which is probably for the better. They did say that it would be best if Amy didn't go in, they were really hesitant to let us bring her but she was already sleeping and Levi said if she woke up he would immediately run out. She didn't, obviously.

So yeah, it was interesting and Miles really liked it, surprisingly. He said it was like he was in the house of a demon. He will totally be sleeping with us tonight.

Even so I'd rather go through the house of the demon again then go through the hell I did this morning...

-

Three hours... Three hours... Three hours... Three hours... Three hours of this... And he still won't stop... Three hours of non stop nightmare. At first it didn't bother me... But after three hours... It's too much.

He's standing on the counter... Dancing. The horror.

"Baby shark, Doo doo doo doo doo doo, baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, baby shark! Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo~-" Miles kept dancing and singing and Amy was jumping up and down laughing.

This is too much... Too much! Three hours of this!!! I'm going crazy.

The door opened and in came Levi, he looked around at the kids before closing the door and coming up to me.

"Hi, are they still listening to this? " I looked at him without answering. "(Y/N)?" I started moving my head.

"Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Daddy shark! " I danced and sang.

"I think we should leave." Levi said. "Yep, everybody put on shoes! "

"Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo-~"

-

We were under the tower, it was night and the lights were on. It's... Not as big as I thought it'd be? Surprisingly? But still nice non the less. Miles was eating a creep with chocolate and Amy was still sleeping in the stroller. Miles was sitting on a bench looking at the water. It was... Really nice. Today was nice. Levi placed an arm around my waist since we were the only ones around in the area.

"So, did you enjoy your tour? "

"Yeah, " I smiled. "It was nice. I especially liked the museum. By the way, you do know Miles will sleep with us tonight, right? "

"Yeah, I know. But he wanted to go so.. It's fine anyway, I'll stay up because I have work to do. "

"Really? What work? "

"Erwin got stuck with a deal and needs my help. "

"Oh, well better for him then. " I gave him a quick kiss. "Really though, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I don't know what got into me. "

"Forget about it, your reason for being mad was reasonable. The way you expressed it not so much but it's whatever. "

"Okay, I was planning to make it up to you tonight but I don't think it will be possible. "

"It's fine. " he sighed. "I'm not mad. I can handle a little fight every once in a while. "

"Okay." Miles came up to me giving me his creep.