Goodbye

Sup?

I bet you thought it was another surprise update right? Right? Yeah no... This is just my goodbye note to this book. It's weird thinking that from now on I'll wake up in the morning and not have another chapter to write about this book. I've been writing almost daily for the past six months, it's weird to think there was a time where I didn't post a new chapter for seven months.

But writing this book has been a joy honestly, thanks to all of you. I know it's cliche and I thought authors were being over dramatic when they went on and on about how much the comments meant to them. But now that it has happened to me I get it. I understand how special it is and I want to thank you for one more time about all of the amazing comments you have left on this story but not just the story but me personally as well.

A lot of times I'd wake up and feel like shit, thinking that I'll go through another day without anyone caring about my existence since I'm locked up in my room all day. And being alone only fueled my mind with doubts. But seeing your comments talking about how much this story has helped you and how much you appreciate me as an author really gave me so much motivation, something that I didn't really have in my daily life before, there were only small exceptions.

So thank you once again for caring, I guess. About this story and to some extent me as an author as well. This book is special in that it helped me reach a point in my writing where I can be happy with it, something that wouldn't be possible without your support. So once again, thank you. Maybe not all people are selfish, but all people want to be acknowledged even without showing there face and name and because of that I want to say how happy you made me for caring about this story.

But now that this book is over I want to keep practicing my writing, people and their qualities keep evolving with practice and I want to keep going. So... Since you all wondered about it...

Levi and (Y/N) are back! Not... Not in a sequel. There will not be a sequel unless we're talking about the funeral. No, they are back in the new book:

-

Knowing You Again.

Synopsis: "Come back safely, yeah? " she smiled at him.

"Yeah, make sure you have everything ready for the wedding by then. " he placed a kiss on her lips.

Levi Ackerman, a soldier in the military comes back after a year of being away on his last mission. Expecting to find his fiance waiting for him with open arms and a smile, he is instead met with her eyes looking back at him like a total stranger. Now he is left with no choice but to get to know her all over again.

"Hi, you must be Levi. I'm (Y/N)." she extended her hand with a smile on her face. "But I guess you already know that. "

"Yeah, I do. " he shook her hand. "Levi."

-

There you go.

I am not really good with discretions... The first chapter is up so feel free to go and read it.

I decided that I will only focus on one book this time. Last time I realesed Homeless and The Secretary together and I became overwhelmed. One book was neglected, than the other and than life came and hit me in the face and I gave up all together with writing for almost a year. I don't want to make the same mistake again, especially since I need to start focusing with life on the real world. I don't want to become overwhelmed and give up again.

So just one book guys yay... At least it's something right? Right?

...

Well... This is it I guess. This book is over and another one begins. All good things must come to an end but that goes for the creator too. I never thought of it that way, that this book would end for me as well. It's weird that it never crossed my mind.

So this is the last goodbye for this book. It is now complete. The ending of how a boss fell in love with his secretary. I'm being dramatic for no reason, I know.

One could even call me.... A drama queen, haha kill me...

I hope to see you in the next adventure everyone. Thank you once again for being amazing.

-
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY: I would like to give an award as requested by my readers on chapter 5 of this book.

The award for best story goes to....

Drumroll please!!!

"One day I discovered I was pregnant, the end."

🎉🎊🎉🎊

Boom. If you don't understand why I did this go to chapter five and you'll understand.

-

Yeah well... This is it. It was a journey guys, have a great day. See you.

-----------------------------------------

Thoughts?

-Christel.

💜