39. Guilt

Small trigger warning for the beginning.

(Y/N)

I slammed my hands on the table glaring at the man in front of me. I was shaking in anger, I was mad beyond belief and so was he. Only I didn't have a chance of fighting against him, he was so much bigger then me, stronger. I was in pain, my belly hurt. Pain he caused last night because I dared not clean the counter and he wanted to take me on there.

"Seriously? Is this the man you are? I do everything you want and I have to reach the point of begging for you to give a damn? I have a two year old baby and you know I'm struggling! Yet the only thing you care about is your dick!!! What do you want from me? At least before I met you I had some pride, now I've reached the point of begging for the little help you give me and you want me to also be a slut! That's what you have made me, a fucking slut for you to enjoy in the bedroom!!! "

"Yes, that's exactly what you are! " he said and punched me making me fall to the ground. "A fucking slut, you were born one, I didn't make you one and that's exactly what your son will turn out to be!" he kicked me. "A slut as well taking it from behind. Because both mother and son, that's all you're good for. " another kick. "Just, " another. "Taking it, " another. "From, " another. "Behind!!! " he screamed and picked me up from my hair.

-

"So, the bone is a little fractured, it was just in a very sensitive spot, that's why the pain was so intense." said Eren looking over my test results. "Don't move it around too much for two or three weeks and you should be fine. I'll just tie it up and give you a few pain meds. Other then that you are perfectly healthy." he smiled at me and I nodded.

"Alright, thank you. " I smiled back.

"No problem. " he said and started tying my hand. "How did you get hurt anyway? "

"I fell. " I quickly said already used to saying those excuses.

Only this time it didn't hurt as much to say it, because I know he didn't want to hurt me. His been apologizing to me for hours at this point, since we were here I did every test there is and somehow my hand was the last thing to get done. I didn't really mind since the pain had left hours ago after I took a pill. When I came in every room that was needed to check on my arm was being used so we got caught up with other stuff, but it's fine. I'm fine, Levi is the one I'm worried about.

He is... Really not doing well. He has been apologizing, pacing up and down, apologizing again, calling Sophia to see how the kids are, apologizing again... I'm sick of hearing his apologies, it was an accident. I forgive him. There was a bruise forming around my wrist and every time he sees it he apologizes. Eren looked at me when I said I fell and went back to tying my arm.

"Now... I don't want to get involved in business that is not mine, but Levi has been way too stressed for you to have simply fell. I'm a doctor, I notice those things."

"Eren-"

"But I also know Levi and I know he is not that type of person. If anything he hates this kind of thing given his mother's history. So because of that I'm asking you, is everything alright? " he finished and looked at me.

"Yes Eren, everything is fine. Trust me." I looked into his eyes and he nodded.

"Alright, remember what I told you, don't move it too much for two or three weeks and you'll be good. You're free to go. " he smiled and I smiled back and left the room.

Levi was standing pressed against the wall with his arms crossed looking at the ground. When he noticed me he came up to me.

"Well? What did he say, are you alright? " he asked looking at my arm.