47. Miscommunication

(Y/N)

We arrived in Paris last night and we came straight to Levi's apartment. This guy even has a very spacious apartment in Paris with a view to the Eiffel Tower...

Why is this guy in a relationship with me and not a super model?

I was sitting on the couch looking over the huge window looking at said tower. The sky is grey and it's raining but not too much. Still Miles is pretty tired from the trip and Amy is not awake yet so we made the decision to not go anywhere today and Levi will start showing us the city tomorrow. Which I don't mind, from what I've seen so far it's lovely.

"Enjoying the view?" I heard Levi and looked up at him.

He placed a cup of tea on the table in front of me, another one in his hands. I could see Miles behind him on a big arm chair playing on the Nintendo switch Levi got him. He didn't ask me if he could get it for him though, which I didn't really appreciate but I let it slide since it wasn't such a big deal. I rather have Miles play offline games on a console then be on the internet online all day. They made a deal with Levi as well that he would keep the switch and Miles would only get it when all his homework was done and only for a maximum of four hours.

Now we are on a trip, obviously, so he keeps it more which is fine by me but when Levi says no more switch he takes it within two minutes. Miles surprisingly listens to him, a lot. Even more then me... I guess a male figure has a very different effect on children, especially when you call that male your dad. Not in front of him but I know Miles has been bragging about his 'amazing and super cool dad' at school. It's cute and I'm glad he has someone like that.

Looks like Levi is no longer mister Lame, even though Miles still calls him that. I don't know what his thought process is about my boyfriend, kids are weird sometimes.

"Oi" Levi snapped his fingers in front of my face, he was now sitting next to me.

"Yes? "

"I'm talking to you. "

"What is it? "

"I was asking if there is a place you'd like to specifically visit. " he took a sip.

"Oh, well I guess I want to see the tower. "

"Of course you do. "

"Oh shut up. "

"Something more original? "

"Well... " I thought. "I want to go to the museum, Louvre right? "

"Yes that is a museum."

"Well I want to go there, I think it will be nice for the kids too. Especially Miles since he understands more than Amy. And... I don't know what else, I trust you'll take us to see nice places. " I smiled.

"Oh I know!! " Miles jumped up and came in front of us. "Let's go to the tunnels!! "

"Tunnels? " I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes! The ones under the city! "

"You want to go to the catacombs, brat? "

"Yes! "

"No. " I quickly said.

"What? Why not?! " he complained.

"I'm not taking you under the city on some strange tunnels! You might get lost down there. Do you know how many had to be rescued? Absolutely not! "

"But mom... "

"No. "

"Umm... " Levi looked at me. "We will go Miles, don't listen to your mother."