53. Miles

Warning: mentions of bullying, if you get triggered by it please skip this chapter. It's not very intense but I should still mention it. If you have experienced anything similar to this please know that it gets better and one day you will be happy. It's possible, trust me.

There's people out there who will love you without asking for anything in return. Don't give up because you are stronger than they ever will be. The experience will only make you stronger, don't give up and prove them wrong by making your life amazing.

I'm routing for you.

There's too many trigger warnings in the last chapters... I should stop doing that, shit.

Also I'm spoiling you but I'm also bringing the end closer 😑

Enjoy.

---

(Y/N)

"Miles, did you do your homework? "

"No, I'll do it later.

15.35

-

"Miles, maybe we should do your homework, you have piano lessons in an hour."

"No! "

16.44

-

"Miles, you need to do your homework."

"Later mom! "

18.23

-

"Miles it's getting late, you still have homework. "

"Yeah, now, I'm coming. "

18.53

-

"Miles, will you come here already? "

"Now, now, I'm coming..."

19.15

-

"Miles... Seriously, come here and do your homework, you'll go to sleep in an hour. "

20.09

-

"Okay, if you don't come and do your homework right now I will break your switch. " I glared at him but he didn't look up from the console.

"Yeah, yeah... Now... "

"Okay. " I nodded and took it out from his hands.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he screamed and stood up on the couch.

"What I should have done hours ago. Go and do your homework! "

"I'LL DO IT LATEEEER!!! "

"No you will do it now! " I turned off the console and he jumped off the couch and started hitting my legs with as much strength as he had. "Miles stop! " I threw the switch on the couch and grabbed his hands to stop him after getting on my knees.

What's wrong with him?

"LET ME GOOOOOOOOO! " he screamed right at my face and my eyes widen.

I let him go and he slapped me on the neck.

"Why did you do that?! " he didn't answer me. "Go and sit on the table and do your homework, you are just wasting your time fighting me. "

"Noooooo!!! " I stood up and he run off going up the stairs and I followed him. He stood at the end of the hallway glaring at me with his arms crossed.

"Miles, go down and do your homework, it's late. " I pointed down where the table was.

"No, I will not do it, I will not do it, I will not do it! " he jumped up and down.