Special Chapter (5/10)

(Y/N)

I walked towards the couch with Farlan on my hip. He was dressed in blue sucking on his pacifier. It's seven in the evening and we were getting ready to watch a movie with the kids. Levi was sitting on the couch with his legs up and back against the back of the couch and a blanket over him. Isabel was on top of him facing him and laughing as he pretended to bite her cheek. It was adorable to see. I sat next to him and leaned against his shoulder.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Isabel laughed as Levi "bit" her again.

"You look adorable." I said to Levi and he turned to me.

"Tch, stop with that shit."

"No, I don't think I will." I gave him a quick kiss and Isabel put a hand in her mouth.

Miles came down with Amy on his back and sat down next to me.

"What are we watching? " he asked.

"Aladdin." I smiled and Levi pressed play on the TV.

"Again?!" he groaned and fell back on the couch. "Why do I have to be here to watch that shit again? "

"Do you want to go up to your room?" I asked and he looked at the TV.

"Tch. " he squeezed Amy that was in his arms.

"Mom? Can I get chips? " she asked me and I nodded. She immediately run to the kitchen and came back running returning in her brother.

"Ouch, Isabel stop." I heard Levi and looked at him to see Isabel pulling on his hair.

I smiled and my eyes widen when I felt a little hand on my boob. I looked down seeing Farlan trying to remove my shirt.

"No! What are you doing, baby? " I chuckled and turned him the other way facing the TV. "You just ate, you are not eating again."

"Will you shut up? We're trying to watch the movie." Miles said.

"Talk better brat."

"Yeah, yeah. "

-

(Levi)

"No! " Isabel said and took the tambourine from Miles who was laughing along with Leo. "No, no, no, no, no, no. " she kept saying and put the tambourine next to the couch with the other toys.

She started walking away but Leo took the tambourine giving it to Miles again and she came running back.

"I can't! " he laughed loudly when Izzy took it again saying 'no' again and again.

That kept happening for a while and soon Farlan came in the living room too and started playing with his toys.

-

There's way too many kids in my house...

Too many!

Four of them are mine, okay. But there's also Leo who's playing video games with my son, there's Hange's adopted son she had with Erwin, there's Sophia's daughter, there's two other girls that are friends with Amy and I'm having two two year old babies following me.

Amy, Isabel, Farlan, Miles, Leo, Moblit and Emma I can accept. But why are there plus two I'm losing it. At least those two will leave in an hour, Hange should come to take Moblit and Sophia just left Emma here for an hour. Plus Emma is just one year old and she's sleeping in my office so she doesn't bother me so much. Amy and the others are out playing and Miles is on the couch with Leo. However! Nine kids and I'm alone, that's too much. (Y/N) is at work and she will be back in three hours, at least today is Friday so I'll get to go on a date with her and calm down a bit. But that will be in five hours...