Final Chapter: Bridal Chaos

(Y/N)

"See? That wasn't so bad, was it? " I smiled at Levi.

"Tch, that was stupid, I don't need glasses... " he looked down.

"The doctor we just left suggests otherwise, you can barely read when the paper is not glued on your face. " I shook my head.

"Tch, I'm getting contact lenses immediately."

"No one told you not to, but only wear them outside, yeah? " we got in the car with me on the drivers seat.

"Fine," he spat out. "This is so stupid. " he crossed his arms.

"You are being cute, it's just glasses, not the end of the world." I started driving.

"Tch, stupid. " he glared outside the open window.

It was stupidly hot in the middle of August.

"Well if it helps I think you'll look hot in them. "

"It doesn't help. "

"I tried. "

-

"See? You don't look bad at all! You are quite handsome, honestly. " I smiled at him.

They were simple metallic ones, the glass was not big like most people have them these days but they were not super small either. They're just simple metallic glasses, they really can't go wrong.

"Tch, they make me look old. "

"They don't Levi. "

"I look like a grandpa. " he glared in the mirror.

"Why don't you try them in black? " I held them up and he took off the white ones he was wearing. The metal around the glass was silver but the edges were black. "See? You don't look bad at all, you look really nice. " I smiled and run my hand through his back. "Besides they are just for inside the house, you said you'll wear lenses outside. "

"Tch, this is still stupid. But I'll get these ones."

"You like them? "

"I hate them slightly less than the others. "

"You are precious. " I gave him a kiss.

"You are weird sometimes. " he shook his head and took the glasses off.

"You are one to talk! "

"Anyway, let's go find another human soul that I can give money to. Seriously has the shop closed or something? I hear no one. "

"That's because we are at the very end of the store because you've been trying glasses on for the past two hours. You are the only insane person to spend so much time picking glasses. "

"Oh. "

"Oh. "

-

Levi received the contact lenses today as well as the glasses. Which is good because today is the wedding and I was still doing my make up. I was wearing a purple dress that was longer in the back and shorter at the front exposing my legs. The wedding is in five hours, it's now ten but it doesn't hurt to prepare myself now since I'm going to Sophia's.

Amy was sitting by my legs pulling at my dress.

"Mama, gu, pletty! " she smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Thanks baby, thank you. " I tickled her neck. There was a bag with the dress she'll wear later behind her.

"So, I'm going to the company, I'll leave Amy with mom and I'll go get her when it's time for the wedding. Alright? " Levi asked me from his spot by the door. He was basically ready for the wedding wearing black pants with a black vest and white dress shirt.