54. War

(Levi)

"Mission failed, we'll get them next time. " I looked at Miles next to me after he said that.

"What? "

"I missed. "

"Yeah but why did you say that? " we were on top of the slide looking at the yard with the Nerf guns in our hands.

I had the sniper and Miles came here to hide from the "enemies". Me, however. I only had one target in mind and I will not rest until I hit him.

Kenny the reaper... Also known as my shitty uncle that's on the other team. If I don't throw a bullet in his eye today I will be very disappointed in myself.

On my team I have Miles, Mike, Coney and Sasha.

Kenny has Leo, Erwin, Eren and Jean.

Marco is somewhere inside with Mikasa, Petra, Hange, mom and my girlfriend probably playing with Amy or complaining about me. Why are there so many people in my house? The brat that used to make fun of my son is now, apparently friends with him and they wanted to play war. I was down to play but since Kenny came over we needed one more player so it would be more interesting and I called Eren to come over, possibly with Mikasa. So how did my house became packed with so many brats?!

As if on cue the door bell rang again and I rolled my eyes because it meant that someone else had come over. Who's left?

I saw Jeans head and I fired at him but he dodged it. Dammit. With the corner of my eye I saw someone on the tree and immediately took cover just as a bullet hit the wood.

"Captain Clean, do you copy? "

"I copy Potato Sniper, what's going on? "

"I see Commander Eyebrows on the other playground with the swirls. " what a great explanation.

"Thank you Potato." I put down the devise and aimed my gun on the other playground on the other side.

I saw blonde hair. I pressed the trigger and Leo came rushing out from below the other playground.

"He is mine! " Miles yelled and went down the slide.

I hit Erwin but he was not out of the game yet. Conney went up the other playground and sneak attacked him. Mike was passing information to me and Eren and Jean were busy with Sasha since they had uncovered her hiding spot behind the tree.

Question is... Where is Kenny?

I scanned the area and my eyes widen as I turned around and used my gun to block the dagger. If it touches me it's instant death. Damn bastard, when did he get up here? He had this wide grin on his face, his hat still on his head.

"Hello dear nephew, I came to see what color your brain is. "

"Charming. " I kicked him off and got him in a choke hold.

This gun is expensive, I'm not ruining it on his face.

He quickly got away and soon I was once again blocking the dagger, this time with my hands. We were both holding back from taking this to a serious level because there's actual kids around. So sad I can't break his teeth. But how do I get out of this situation if I don't break his teeth?

"What's up guys? What are you doing? " Liam came out and I looked at him.

"Liam! " I said and he looked at me. "You are on my team, get him off me!"

"What? You little shit-"

"Right away! " Liam came running.

"One day Kenny, one day. "