37. Mamma?

(Y/N)

"Like I said you can leave. " I glared at Flock, I was really holding myself back from dragging him out by his hair.

"I umm, I didn't know you would be coming over today. " he nervously said.

"I don't care, I'm here so obviously you are not needed, get out. " I pointed to the door and he nodded leaving after putting on his shoes.

I had finished my work so Levi gave me the rest of the day off and I decided instead of enjoying some nice alone time in my house I'd come to Levi's place and take care of Amy. Also because I wanted her to spend as much less time with that babysitter. When I came in he was standing over the playground looking at her as she was crying, I'm not sure if he was trying to help her or not.

I sighed and took off my shoes and coat, it was the beginning of November and it was colder now and today was once again raining. I walked up to the playground and when she saw me she stopped crying and smiled moving up and down a leg each time. I smiled and picked her up.

"Hello there, hello. " I placed her on my hip and she kept smiling excitedly. "Are you excited to see me? Are you having a better time with me then that idiot?" she nodded her head, I'm not sure if she understood me.

"Oud. " she said.

What?

"Oud? " she nodded multiple times, she would be turning one at the end of the month and she's already grown so much, she was really cute."What is it Amy? What do you want?"

"Oud. " she pointed at the corridor and I followed her hand until we reached the kitchen.

Oud...

"You want food? " she nodded and I put her down on the baby chair for the kitchen. Did that idiot not feed her?

I opened the fridge and grabbed an egg, Levi is... A little too protective over her and he doesn't let her eat any normal food. Which is incredibly stupid because she was supposed to start eating like four months ago, I gave Miles an egg when he was six months old. I boiled it and then I sat down slowly feeding it to her, she seemed way more then excited to try something new.

"Ooooooooo. " her eyes and mouth widen after the first bite.

"You like that? " I smiled and her whole body went on crazy mode slapping the desk and kicking her legs.

After she was done eating and we left the kitchen after our business was done and I stood with her for a while in the middle of the room. I was thinking what we should do because it was early for Amy to go to sleep.

"Buba. " she murmured and I looked at her, she was making bubbles with her spit.

"What are you doing there? " she grabbed a string of my hair and pulled."No, no let me go. " she just smiled. "Nooo, Amy that hurts. " she just laughed. "You like pulling my hair? "

"Yeeee. " she pulled harder and I removed my hair from her hand.

"Now now we don't pull mommy's hair like that. " I said without thinking and my eyes widen. No no no no no, it's too early for that, that was a mistake I will not repeat around her again.

"Mammu." she said and brought her face to my cheek in a way giving me a kiss.

My heart melted but my eyes watered a little out of guilt, this didn't feel right, I'm not her mother and it's too early.

"I'm not your mommy Amy. " she just smiled at me and I smiled back. "You know I was thinking of what we should do but I noticed its nearly time to go and get Miles from school, do you want to go and get him? "