55. Happiness

(Y/N)

"You are staring again." Levi said without looking away from the computer screen.

"How would you know? " I smiled my hand up on my fist.

"I can feel it, " he looked at me. "And there's my proof. " I chuckled.

"Yeah, I am staring. How can I not? The view is fantastic. "

"I didn't know you liked looking at the building behind me so much. " he rolled his eyes.

"That comeback doesn't go well with the previous statement. " I smiled.

"I don't care, you are a brat. "

"Hmm."

"We have work (L/N), you have contracts to analyze. " he went back to typing.

"Yes sir. " I looked down at said contracts and went back to work.

Two hours later he got up ready to leave to go pick up Miles from school. With his briefcase in hand I stood up and he gave me a long kiss.

"Don't work too hard. "

"I can't do that, this company will fall apart if I don't. " I smiled.

"We survived for years without you just fine. " he gave me another kiss. "I'll see you later. "

"Okay, have fun with the kids until I get home. "

"Will do. " he gave me one more kiss and walked out of his office while I gathered up all my stuff to go to mine.

-

Walking outside the company to get to my car I was surprised to see Levi there with Amy on his hips and Miles running around the parking lot playing with Leo. Once Miles saw me he run up to me with a wide smile and hugged me. Today was last day of school, of course he is happy.

"Hi mommy. " he said.

"Hi baby, " I kissed his head. "Hi Leo." I smiled at the other boy.

"Hi miss (Y/N)." he waived.

"What are you doing here? " I smiled at Levi when he walked up to me.

"I thought we'd come pick you up to go on a small field trip. "

"Hi mama! " Amy said and I smiled, she had started to form proper words, I'm so proud of her.

"Hi baby. " I tickled her neck. "I have a car you know. " I said to my boyfriend.

"Yeah, I know but we'll be driving for a while so I brought the other car. " he pointed behind him.

"Hmm, where are we going? " I'm glad I wore pants today, I hope he brought me shoes though, I can't exactly go with heels.

And tomorrow is Saturday so I don't have work.

"Close to where Rico's restaurant is. If we drive for a few more minutes we will find a nice open field with a few toys, it's really nice. There's like, this weird bouncy castle thing with no walls, you can rent some race cars for the brats. It will be fun I think. "

"Alright then. " I nodded.

"And I brought you a change of clothes. " he added.

"Oh thank God. " I sighed. "Okay, let's go. " we all walked up to the car.

Levi put Amy on her seat in the back and made sure both boys had their seatbelts on. I got in the passengers seat and put on my belt as well and soon he started driving. But none of us was prepared for what would soon happen...