44. Birthday

(Levi)

I opened my eyes and the first thing my brain processed was the weight on top of me. I was laying on the couch with Amy sleeping on top of me, her hands were tightly holding onto my shirt and she was letting out small breaths. I looked at the time. 14.38, I slept for fifteen minutes.

I let out a sigh and sat up careful not to wake up Amy. I haven't been to work for days which is expected but I'm still nervous to be home and not there. Sure the kids and (Y/N) are an amazing distraction and I have come to love spending time with them but it's still very uncomfortable to not have work. Erwin is in charge now so I'm not worried. Just uncomfortable.

Today is my little girl's first birthday, the 29th of November. She's officially one. I swear it was yesterday when I first held her for the first time when she was born and day by day she looks more and more like her mother. Her hair and eyes are like mine but her face looks more like Abella, which is not a bad thing. I leaned back and sighed, I'm tired. I didn't sleep at night because Miles was sick vomiting all night and Amy was crying too, so at around three (Y/N) passed out from exhaustion on the couch and I was the only one left to take care of the brats. So Miles didn't go to school today and he's inside sleeping and I am with fifteen minutes of sleep.

But it's okay. Amy won't have a party today, it's not like she will remember her first birthday and I'm not in the mood for people to come into my house and make a mess. So it will really just be the four of us, shitty glasses and Erwin will visit at seven, they already said they will and I don't care much about the rest of the brats honestly. I don't want a mess, I want a nice evening with my family, I don't think I'm asking for too much.

However my big brat is not here, she's been out with Sophia since ten, why? Dress shopping, they are looking for a wedding dress. They asked for my opinion since I own a fashion company but I didn't say anything because I didn't want Sophia's opinion to shift based on what I say. Let her buy whatever she wants.

But she better get a mermaid dress, she has the perfect figure for it.

I should clean.

Cleaning is good and Amy still crawls around a lot even though she can walk just fine. I've cleaned four times since (Y/N) left, I was bored. The smell is not good for Amy though, which is annoying. I can always clean the kitchen with just soap and water, it won't do a good job but it's something.

Silverware. I need to clean the forks. And the spoons. And the knives. I last did them two days ago. So filthy. Disgusting. When did I last clean the legs of the chairs in the kitchen? Last week? No, there's no way. Four days ago. That's too much, I'll clean that too. The windows... Where is my Windex? In the kitchen, a whole cabinet from the ceiling to bottom with cleaning supplies. That's too little. I should buy more cleaning supplies.

Why doesn't (Y/N) ever buy any? I don't think I ever seen her clean, expect for the few times in her house but then I stopped her. I don't know if she cleans well but she doesn't clean well enough for me. It's disgusting. Filthy. Dirty. But also probably good, I remember I had to go to the doctor six years ago, there was something wrong with my skin, I kept taking a shower to clean it but it wouldn't go away. That was the problem, apparently showering seventeen times a day for two years does damage to your skin. I was scolded to stop cleaning so much so if (Y/N) cleaned as well we'd have a serious health problem.

Still disgusting though. At least she showers daily now, especially because I make her. But she doesn't do her hair daily, she does it every two days.

Funny.

Amy is sleeping in her crib, she has been for an hour and I'm cleaning behind the fridge. I've used two bottles of Windex in just this hour. I think I'll clean behind the dish washer next. For some reason I'm reorganizing the plates and the glasses. I did that last week but I don't like it that way. The kids are still sleeping, (Y/N) is not here. It's five and I'm cleaning all the plastic bowls by hand.