36. Teasing

(Y/N)

"So you're telling me that every time you take Miles to school a woman flirts with you." I asked turning around with my cup of tea in hand.

First rain today.

"Don't underestimate me brat, I will inform you that I've had my hits with men as well. " he said sipping his tea.

"Oh, well that's very interesting, to be honest with you I don't see what they see. " I looked to the side sipping my own drink.

"Yeah, I wonder that too, I mean I don't see why you'd even want to be with me." he sipped his tea.

"Isn't it obvious? Why for your money of course, it's stupid to think I'd be with you for any other reason. " I smirked.

"Oh no my tragedy! How am I supposed to come back from this betrayal? "

"I don't know, but it's stupid to think you're worth someone as brilliant as me. " he dramatically placed a hand on his forehead and I laughed. We can be really stupid sometimes.

"You don't actually mind, do you? "

"Do I have a reason to be worried? " I raised an eyebrow.

"No, not really. "

"Then we're good, I trust you. I mean you trust me and I see my ex almost daily. " I looked to the side and Levi stopped moving.

He slowly turned his head to look at me and I sipped my drink.

"... What? "

"What? "

"You see your ex almost daily? " I nodded still not looking at him. I was teasing him, it was fun. "And who is this ex? "

"Oh you know, Liam. " he chocked on his spit and I chuckled looking to the side.

"What?! "

-

"So... You and Liam. " Levi said and stood next to me.

I was making some more tea for him and me because I felt like it. It was raining like crazy and it was really dark, the atmosphere seemed appropriate for tea.

"Yes, me and Liam. "

"So, that's how you met. You were a couple. When did you get together? " he leaned on the counter.

"When we were eighteen, you know my first relationship. But we broke like, twelve years ago. " I smiled waiting for the water to warm up and he nodded.

"Right, your first relationship. " he didn't look at me, he was quite cute.

"Mister Ackerman, " I smiled and moved in front of him. "Are you jealous? "

"Who, me? Tch, no I'm not jealous, that's stupid. I don't get jealous. " he shook his head looking down and I lowered myself to look at his face smiling.

"Oh I think you are. " I chuckled and he went to leave but I grabbed his arm holding him back. He didn't seem the angry type of jealous and I don't think he ever will be that. It was the fun jealous you enjoy teasing.

"I am not jealous brat, I just would like to know you hung around your first love almost everyday. " he looked at me.

"Mmmhhhmmm. "

"It's the truth, brat. "

"I didn't say it wasn't, I wonder why you'd think that. " I smiled placing my hands on his waist, actually just a little lower than that. He didn't seem to mind so I gave him a little squish.