25. A Day

(Y/N)

"Levi... " a moan left my mouth without my permission. It was hard to keep it in though with the way he was touching me. 

"Yes? " he whispered in my ear as another finger entered me. 

His voice was deep and smooth, like he had just woken up from a nap. I loved that sound so much. 

"Please...? " I threw my head back. 

"Hmm? What is it? " he laid kisses from my ear to my lips. "Won't you tell me what you want? "

"I-I... "

I opened my eyes to be met with the ceiling. I didn't even have to move to know what was going on between my legs. That's what I get for being on my period, wet dreams of my boyfriend who is not here to do anything to help me. Not that he could do anything given that I have a red waterfall between my legs right now. 

I was sitting on the couch in Sophia's place, no clue why I fell asleep on her couch but I did. Maybe the pill I took for the pain made me sleepy? Either way I stretched and stood up. I don't think I was sleeping for that long. I went to the kitchen and I immediately froze at the sight before me. 

"Liam... " I said and he looked at me. My eyes were wide open. "What are you doing? "

"Nothing..."

"Miles? " I then looked at my son who was next to him. 

He had his palm open on top of the table and Liam was next to him. Thing is... There was a... Tarantula on top of the table walking towards Miles open palm. 

"Yes M-m-mom?"

"You are scared of spiders, what are you doing? "

"I want t-to s-see how it is. "

"Liam? " I glared at him. 

"Don't worry, she is a new world, she is calm and she won't do anything. She'll just walk to the other side I promise. " he said to me and I watched the spider walk closer to his palm. 

He was shaking.

"Liam, he is clearly scared can you take away the spider? "

"No! " Miles immediately said. "I want you to take a picture! " 

"What species is it? " I asked pulling out my phone. She looked calm enough and he wanted this so... 

"Arizona Blonde."

"Make sure she doesn't kick hairs. " I started recording a video. It's better than taking a picture. 

"I can't exactly do that. "

"Oh, oh, a, a, a. " Miles said as the spider walked over his hand and to the other side. "I did it! I did it! " he pulled back and jumped up and down. 

"Yeah you did. " I smiled and stopped recording. 

Liam put the tarantula back to her enclosure and walked passed me to put her back in his office. 

"Mom! Did you see that? " 

"Yep, I did. Now wash your hands. " he nodded and I left going back to the living room where I sat down on the dining table. After a few seconds Liam sat next to me. 

"It looked like you were having an interesting dream back there. "

"Did I say anything? " 

"No but you were breathing heavily. What did you dream about? " 

"I want sex. " I leaned my head on my hand, I still answered the question in a way. 

"Well I'd volunteer but as you know I'm taken. " he chuckled.