21. Three Weeks

(Y/N)

"Miles stop. " I glared at him as I was leaning on the counter from the kitchen and he was sitting on the living room. On the floor facing me from the other side of the table.

He was banging his expensive Nerf gun on the table and he was pouting because he wanted Levi to come and play with him but he couldn't today. So his response was to bang his gun on the table. To him he was banging a toy but to me he was banging twenty dollars that I worked hard to get. I'm not expecting him to understand the value of money, he's not supposed to. But I understand it and right now I'm in pain.

"Miles, I said stop. " I kept glaring.

"Noooooo!!!!" he screamed and smashed the gun on the table. I don't know if the cracking sound came from the gun or my heart.

The gun looks fine so it was probably my heart. Thank God.

"If you break it I'm going to break your head." I warned and he put the gun down.

Would I actually do it? I was considering it when I saw him pick up another gun and proceed to do exactly what he was doing. I remember buying those guns. They were a set of six with two hundred bullets. Eighty dollars getting hit like they are nothing. Oh the joys and ignorance of the youth.

I left the counter and went next to him taking the guns from him and he didn't look up at me.

"Get up." I said but he ignored me. "I said get up. " again nothing. "Okay then. "

I threw the guns on the couch and picked him up taking him to my room and putting him down on the bed. He crossed his arms glaring at the ground.

"You will not go into your room and you will not come out in the living room. Instead you will stay in here looking at the ceiling until you realize what you did wrong. When you do you will come and apologize. " I said and turned to the door.

"And if I don't? " I turned back to see an evil smirk on his face which I gladly returned.

"If you don't then you will never see your guns again. " and just like that his smile dropped and I left him going to clean the house so my boss doesn't freak out if he suddenly comes to visit.

-

"Mom stop! " Miles yelled through his laughter.

"Stop? But I'm the tickle monster! I can't stop!!! " I laughed as well and continued tickling him.

We were sitting on the floor waiting for Levi to come with, if I recall correctly, pizza and some drinks. Why would he choose to spend his Saturday night with a crazy lady in her thirties and an even crazier five year old is beyond me but hey! Free pizza, neither me or Miles are complaining about that.

A knock was heard from the door and Miles immediately run to open it. Once he did he smiled at the person standing in front of him.

"Hi Mister Levi! " he jumped.

"Hi brat. " levi messed with his hair. "Didn't your mom tell you to call me Levi? "

"She did, but you are old and we are supposed to show respect to the elderly. " Miles put his hands behind his back. I saw something crack in Levi as his glare became equal to that of death directed at the floor and I grabbed a pillow desperately trying to contain my laughter.

Damn my son is awesome.

"Is that so brat? "

"Yep, did you bring the pizza? "

"I did, but I don't think I'm going to let you eat, brats are not supposed to eat solids. "

"The elderly are not supposed to eat solids as well, your teeth will break." Miles smiled innocently.