XXVIII

The talents of this short but cute blonde were endless and he wanted to find out more about her... even if she's different from everybody else... he'll accept her no matter what. Seeing Lucy in an apron, she looks like a wife he dreams of, a housewife, a perfect wife who only loves him and only sees him. But he knows very well in his deepest heart that Lucy belongs to everyone, she has a big and pure heart.

'If only this moment could last longer'.

"So, what made you want to do the date not, it was getting late and I assumed you would want to do it another day." – she tilted her head giving him a cup of homemade fruit juice.

"Subaru told me you'd be busy next week and today was our number one win so, I thought it'd be nice to celebrate it with someone... special." – he finished with a whisper, his plate quickly before going to settle down on the couch. Turning on the TV he grabbed the blonde closing the lights and curtains, getting more comfortable spreading on the couch he placed the blonde in between his legs with her back against his chest.

"I swear sometimes you men are too bold with things." – Lucy sighed placing the blanket on the top of them.

"You don't seem to be bothered with it." – Toshiro chuckles has a tinged of jealousy in it that did not go unnoticed by the blonde beauty on his lap, he searches channels for a movie as he ignores her honey brown eyes.

"It's because... (she trailed off sighing sadly) ... my old friends would always invade my apartment and we would have sleepovers... especially... him."

"Did something happened between all of you, if you are frowning just by mentioning them?" – he asked sensing that it's a sensitive topic of her past, she glanced at him with melancholy eyes.

"One day if I can, I will tell you about who they are and why we aren't friends anymore, I'm a little afraid to speak about it and next week I'll be returning to my home country... I must see them and right what is wrong." – she answered vaguely turning her attention towards the TV.

"You know my family abandoned me when I was younger, I was forced to live with my aunt from when I was nine to seventeen. They wanted a daughter and gave me away when I didn't want to follow their dreams of becoming rich and made me believe I was useless. Leaving the family, I grown up with has honestly been the greatest thing that happened to me. I was mentally broken and never bothered to go and say hi to my family member. Yet, when I met you it was like a ray of sunshine entered my obscure life which gained your nickname." – he said gaining her full surprise face, she wonders why Toshiro is telling her his deepest graveness in life.

"You are not originally from here, aren't you, sunshine?"

Lucy immediately stiffens then moves away from the man to turn around completely confuse, shock, and scared, or maybe afraid of his reaction when he knows the truth.

"H...How"

"I mean I really didn't think much of it at first, but then again your beauty is already not to mess with here on Earth. The way you act was really interesting, so I thought something was different about you, even though I could've been suspicious I felt only positivity and trust coming from you." – Toshiro pulled her onto his lap seeing she was trembling.

"Plus, the way you acted at the festival was way too different than how you normally are, I may not look like it but I'm smarter than I look." – he added

"I...I don't know what to say..." – she stuttered not being able to look him in the eye scared of how everything turned out.

"Lucy. (he cupped her chin raising her head to see eyes brimming with tears) ...I accept you."