IV (Edited)

"I just wanted to play a little trick to teach them a lesson and to get a reaction from the four of the Asahina brothers, but anyways shall we start cooking?" – Lucy replied happily with a joyful smile place on her face.

After two hours or so, the food Lucy and Ukyo are preparing for dinner are all done, both of them cooked multiple compliments of Japanese foods on whole new level as they used a western-style cuisine. 

The Japanese cuisine showcase fresher, and aromatic and unique seasoning with the addition of western cuisine of stylish presentation that make a person salivate in anticipation to taste. The aroma of such delish waft in the living room calling the hungry wolves inside the dining room.

A braised pork belly with scrabbled eggs.

Miso salmon with soba noodles and ponzu dressing.

And last but not the least, Spanner crab rice with edamame and tobiko.

"Foods ready!" – Lucy yelled towards the others as they come running ready for the feast, once they've see the feast in the table, it's a sight for fooders as they didn't waste anymore time to get seated on the chair and munch on everything they could reach and taste.

Everyone is praising Lucy and Ukyo on how delicious and satisfying their cooking was, it made both of them raised their chest and head high. Proud of themselves at making their family eat with 'gusto', it's quite a surprise for Ukyo as this is his first time someone helping him in the kitchen and the result ended with a fantastic praise.   

Lucy offered Ukyo to do the dishes seeing how tired he is. He apologized and went upstairs along with little Ema who wanted to help but Lucy declined the offer immediately. She was alone in the kitchen washing the dishes and cleaning up all the messes in the kitchen since Happy is taking a nap on the couch from eating too much. 

Lucy feels someone approaching her from behind, but it's not out of hostility, and so, she turned around hoping to find who is it. In spite of that, her reaction to that sneaky person, Lucy feels something is place on her lips, it's soft and wet that tasted kind of like lemon meringue. Lucy sees another pair of eyes and lips intimately touching her lips and having eye contact with her eyes that have a mischievous glint.

Lucy realized who it is only to widen her bulging hazel eyes to see it's Tsubaki.

"T-Tsubaki!" – Lucy stutters red face frozen in place as she cannot comprehend what just happened a moment ago.

"Ah, Lucy-chan that's my goodnight kiss for you, oyasumi~" – he winked walking away from Lucy to go back to his room.

"W-What...*sigh* I should go and get some rest and forget everything that happened. He's just a flirt and a teaser." – Lucy said to herself completely forgetting it faster than the kiss that Tsubaki gave her just a moment ago. 

Finishing up the dishes and bringing Happy with her towards their room, she dropped both themselves on the bed as sleep visits both of them immediately.

| Morning |

Lucy woke up early in the morning letting Happy sleep in as he is too cute and adorable at the same time she does not want to disturb his dream of eating yummy fish again. So, she decided to take a quick morning shower and changed into a maroon short and t-shirt dress with her hair in a low side ponytail, slipping on her bunny slippers she went downstairs towards the kitchen to prepare for breakfast.

"Ah! No one is still awake." – she said to no one in particular as she looks around the living room.

"Let's make some breakfast shall we."

While making breakfast which consists of bacon, scrabble eggs, fried rice, and hotdogs, she takes a quick sneak peek at the calendar seeing who was going to join them for breakfast. She also prepares her special French toasts with slices of fruits on the side placing them on the table at each chair leaving the syrup in the middle.