XXI

Masaomi suggested letting Lucy ponder for a minute, yet he was true, this world is too confusing for Happy and her celestial spirits to help her at resting or taking care of her when she has a bad fever. Besides, she is sick which means her magic could run amok and lose control in the process of summoning her spirits to help her or something. Lucy considers Masaomi's suggestion for a complete minute before agreeing to it. It's not like she'll be disturbing him or Akito at work, she'll be just one of their patients who is sick.

"That's fine with me." – Lucy sigh contently

"Then we will visit you after school, Lucy." – Yuusuke grin widely at Lucy while patting her head twice in a reassuring way.

"Rest for the whole day, don't worry about the festival." – Ema said before following Yuusuke to the door waving back their farewells and see you later.

Masaomi ended up helping Lucy in the car as they dop off Wataru at school before making their way to the hospital where Masaomi works. Happy and Julie are hiding in her bag so they could sneak in without anyone detecting as no animals or pets are allowed in the hospital, except for the veterinary hospital and clinic.

'I should've just summoned Grandeeney to heal me' Lucy thought but she remembers that she always had a hard time controlling her magic whenever she is sick as her focus and concentration are off.  When they arrived Masaomi open up her door for Lucy to walk out but seeing as she is too weak and fragile to walk, he decided to pick her up bridal style and the bag walking inside the hospital. They ignored the looks of others, especially when it come from seething and envious female nurses, patients, and just simply females. Masaomi registered Lucy to a private room with a restricted rule that only he and Akito are allowed to enter and assist her unless she calls a nurse. They enter the room setting down the bag first before settling Lucy in the bed tucking her in while inserting an IV on her. Happy and Julie go out of the bag to close the door.

"You can rest here, I need to go but if you need me this red button is a buzzer connected to my office or by phone to alert me, just press it then it will alert me. Rest and sleep, Lucy."

"Alright, Arigatou Masaomi." – she smiled graciously as he exited the room while closing the room, Lucy's eyes barely open and so, she let tardiness with the darkness and a dreamless sleep enveloped her whole sense. Happy transformed into her human form as he and Julie hoped on top of the blanket beside Lucy while Happy placed a cold wet cloth on top of her forehead.

Akito dropped by into the room so many times to check on the blonde only to find her still sleeping with a blue-haired kid and a gray small squirrel beside her. When he heard that she is sick with a heavy fever, Akito immediately drops what he was doing and walk very fast towards her private room to check up on her. Akito felt lucky that he wasn't checking any of his patients at that time or else, that will be breaking the ethics code. At one point, she finally woke up and Masaomi brought her food and a lot of water bottles so she can eat and drink while resting at the same time. Taking some small medicine to help with her cold she was playing with Julie and Happy on the bed.

"Dr. Asahina, may I ask why I can't see the patient of this room?" – they heard a shrieking shrill of a woman's voice resounded from outside of Lucy's front door inviting their attention towards the door curious to what is going on outside of her room.

"This is a private room and is only requested only from two doctors." – Masaomi said firmly as he looks at the female doctor in front of him in disappointment.

"Well, it's the patient you keep going on and on about, how important can this person be or more like what makes them better than me." – she shrieked causing Lucy's ears to ring a bit.