Natsu Dragneel

I've lost her completely.

She's gone... I won't be able to see her charming smile, there won't be anyone yelling and scolding me in my ears because of my stupidity.

Lucy, my Luce... is this the ending you wish and hope for? Did you think that we would be able to stay in this world without you? Be happy? Enjoy life?

Don't be ridiculous Luce, you know me and the rest of your mates would not be content and happy with that. However, you promise that you'll be coming back and a celestial wizard never breaks their promise. So, I'll hold on to that promise and wait for you, I don't care how long it'll be I'll wait for you.

We'll wait for you.

Until then, we'll do everything in our power, the power you have given to us, we will protect the universe you have sacrificed your life and our happiness.

Since her death, I separated myself from the others and decided to travel around the universe hopping from one world to the next, anyone can tell by my overgrown spiky hair and battered clothes that I'm practically homeless and a wanderer. I only come home every once in a while, like probably once a year. Happy came with my reckless adventure but only for a year because my buddy missed home too much; if I didn't know any better I just thought that he just wanted to be with Carla.

I'm for my buddy, and I'm sure that by now, he and Carla already have kittens and maybe those kittens are grown up now like the other new generations that Fairy Tail welcomes almost every month. Mira made it her job and responsibility to call me through the lacrima at least once a week to see how I was doing and to update me on the new situations on Earthland.

I'm grateful for that as it keeps me sane and helps me remember that hope is not lost yet...

But yet, my Luce still hasn't come back to me. The scent in her clothes is gone, so I just kept her scarf around my neck instead of my old scarf given by my old man. Because even though her scent is not there, it still reminds me of her promise she will come back home, I just hope the others will still be alive by then, Lucy would love to enjoy her new life with the rest of our generation in Fairy Tail.

I sometimes call the other guys just to see where they are or if they are still alive but other than that, we barely talk or see each other because if we did it would only remind us of the pain we keep trying to distract ourselves or maybe... no more likely trying to forget.

Right now, I'm hunting monsters in this strange world that is overrun with insect and reptile monsters that are overgrown, they can match up to a dragon's size even. Even more surprising is that the inhabitants of this world have built this moving metallic thing - I think the people on Earth called it mecha or robot. I'm not quite sure how it works but it is kind of cool to see it fight, the only problem in this one is that it's slow and its defence is quite weak. It must have been caused by overuse as there has been no new upgrade of the last version yet for hundreds of years now, so, as a result, I'm helping them keep their world safe, well I move around the kingdoms and empires.

I thought with this kind of problem humans would join and ally with one another to fight a common enemy but it's quite the opposite, which left me confused I didn't think too much about it as thinking too much is not my forte, it's Lucy.

Ah, right... Luce is not here to help me understand the politics now, I'm alone in this adventure that I'm sure Lucy would enjoy, and more likely complaining about how her feet hurt or how she is tired of walking.

Please come back soon, Luce... I miss your laugh, scent, and especially your brilliant smile.