X

"If I am not wrong there are thirteen sons in total in the Asahina family and one daughter." – Toshiro taps his chin holding the door for the girl who got in closing it, starting the engine then rolling down the window.

"Here." – she said giving him an extra chocolate bag.

"You're giving me one?" – he raised a brow

"You walked me to my car this is the best I can thank you." – Lucy beamed at him making him blink a few times then chuckle letting out a mischievous smirk.

"How about this sunshine (he leaned down towards the window to face Lucy) let's make a deal."

She tilted her head in confusion and wonders, but she loves challenges and so Lucy, for the first time, accepted a challenge without thinking ahead of time.

"Sure, what is it?"

"You have to come to the basketball match one week from now, if my team loses I'll do whatever you wat for the whole day, but if we win you let me take you out on a date." – he smirked getting off the car placing both his hands on his hips looking so smug as he watches her eyes widen from surprise.

"I-I guess I can accept that." – Lucy slightly blushed making him grin at her widely.

"Would you look at the time, I need to go, it was nice meeting you Toshiro-san." – she smiles nervously.

"No need to be polite and formal Lucy but take care on your way." – he pecks her right cheek

"O-O-O-Okay." – she quickly waves and drives off letting the man stare at her departing car that made a turnout of his sight letting him walk back to the building energetically as he found the right inspiration to practice and win the game next week.

"She's just way too cute for her own good." – he chuckles to himself remembering the blush and her antics earlier, then firing up to work harder in basketball. He needs to win her and the game, so he can have that date.

Lucy parked her car at the front of the hospital near the entrance, she enters the hospital where Masaomi is working at. Before she arrived, Lucy grabbed lunch or dinner for Masaomi knowing assuming he hasn't eaten yet. Lucy remembers that around this time will be his break time, however, suddenly an image of what happened earlier at the university flashes through her mind making Lucy blush once again.

'I swear even if they are all just humans most of them are still extremely attractive...but who knows I'm not from here. I'd doubt any of them would accept me in the first place...' sighing to herself in remorse she just keeps walking until she is right in front of the reception desk being greeted by a middle-aged lady wearing a nurse outfit.

"Welcome to the hospital, dear. How may I help you?" – the lady asks as Lucy tilted her head smiling at the nurse lady.

"I am here for my close friend Masaomi Asahina, I am hoping to deliver some lunch for him."

"Oh! A friend of that doctor, I'll direct you to his office he should be there at the moment." – she said a Lucy thanked her in return. They walked to the elevator taking it to the third floor walking past other doctors and nurses who smiles and greeted Lucy politely.

"Here you go dear." – she gestured to the door as Lucy pulled out a small bag of chocolate she made.

'Good thing I made a little way too much chocolate last night, it was too much fun so I got lost in the track of myself considering the rest is at the house.' Lucy giggles to herself at thinking about last night while she is making those chocolates before handing out to the nurse who helps her.