XXX

After eating to their satisfaction of filling up their stomachs, they started cleaning up their mess then carrying their things inside of their individual cars. Afterward, they all went into their rooms to get ready for the festival at night, Happy who turned into humans some time ago also went to go wear a kimono that Lucy prepared for him earlier on.

"I can't wait to see Lu-chan perform again." – Ema sparkled in excitement with Julie on her shoulders while holding Happy's hand.

"Is she that good at singing." – Yuusuke asked curiously.

"All the dragons would always make her sing back in the dragon realm as she has an angelic voice that has a power to soothe a soul of a living being." – Happy answered with an enthusiastic tone and a tranquilize mien.

"Onee-chan, can we go and get cotton candy. I want to get lots of food and give it to Lucy onee-chan too~" – Wataru sparkled as they're on their way to the festival.

All of them are wearing a simple and casual yukata, Ema is wearing a floral pink yukata with a fuchsia sash that has lavender on the bottom and a thin brown belt holding it together. She is carrying a small purple purse acting like a bag, while her hair is tied sideways with curls hanging. Wataru's yukata is a simple but cute white polka dot and plain yellow that has a sash of pinkish color. The other brothers only wear a simple and plain colored, even though it seems so fitting that shows their very own unique manliness and charms to other bystanders.

"There's a lot of people at the festival today, so make sure to not get lost in the process." – Ukyo suggested to them especially for Wataru and Ema as the two are the youngest and worrisome when they got excited at things they like.

"Alright, well...I need to go to the temple now, so I'll see you guys later, take care imouto-chan." – Kaname smiled waving goodbye and giving a peck of a kiss on Ema's cheek surprising the brunette girl from her cute browsing at the stalls. Natsume and the others see this, Kaname wink at Ema as she blushes in response. The others just seethe in jealousy and anger towards Kaname as they curse at him and wish he'll drop dead, figuratively. Natsume immediately snatches Ema's hand to hold her and keep Ema beside him always and invade others from trying to court Ema.

"Let's go and get some stuff then we can go see Lucy perform." – Subaru said sighing to himself as he stole a glance at the intertwined hands of Ema and Natsume, he felt jealous, but he already knows that Ema's heart is already on the hands of Natsume. No matter what he does in the past, present, or future, his Ema will not be his, he can't sway her heart to lean against him. Subaru could only look at her from a certain distance and protect her as a big brother does.

There was a lot of food and stalls that had nice merchandise around, Ema ended up getting a pair of matching bracelets for Lucy and her, and one pair for her and Natsume, a couple of bracelets that have a charm on them. after an hour they went to go take their seats and thankfully they still got the ones at the front for a better view of the stage to watch Lucy's performance. When the lights dimmed down it was a sign that the show was about to be starting, and so everyone quieted down.

"For first performance today, we would love to introduce the young and beautiful, Lucy Heartfillia." – the announcer said as the red curtains opened, everyone gasped as Lucy stood there wearing a long thick red shoulder kimono with an alluring shade of pink for her lower half. Her hair was left down tied into twin tails with ornaments wrapping around where is it tied. In her hands were two fans and she wore no shoes as she started to move just right when the music started...

When the song started, Lucy graciously moves with a hint of smoothness and elegance, her body move like flowing water in spring. Soft and gentle that slip through a person's fingers, her voice resounded as she dances, and cherry blossoms dance with her like they're apart of each other. Lucy's voice is like a soothing angel that descended from heaven to bless and heal their sinful and aching soul. She gives them the spring, the renewal, and life, the lyrics of the music together with her angelic voice gives off hope to dream for the better future of new life that manifest after long harsh cold winter of death and hardship.