XIV

"Ah then I'll go with you Lu-chan." – Ema beamed brightly smiling with excitedness

"That's fine with me, but does this have to do with Toshiro?" – Subaru raised a brow as the girl flinched subconsciously, avoiding eye contact with him as she nervously chuckles to hide the obvious.

"A...Ah, I...I don't know what you're implying about, Subaru." – Lucy stuttered

"What do you mean? Did something happen?" – Yuusuke asks concern

"When Lucy left Meiji University after giving me the homemade chocolate Toshiro, my friend had walked her back to her car. When he came back soon later, he had a fire burning in his background and started training more harder than usual. So, I suspected something happens, but I didn't ask what the reason is." – Subaru answered honestly.

"Did you both happen to do something that might cause such reaction?" – Iori questioned curiously.

"We...made a deal." – Lucy tells them hesitantly as she pouted then sighed in resignation.

"A Deal?!" – they all questioned in unison.

"As a thank you for walking me to the car I gave Toshiro a bag of chocolates. In return, he asked me to make a deal and I like challenges, so I accepted it without even thinking about it. He said if he can win the games this Friday, he will take me on a date, but if he loses then he does anything I want for a whole day." – she replies honestly making their eyes widen.

"D...D...D...D...DATE!!!" – Yuusuke couldn't help but blush with a too frozen and stiff Subaru sitting beside him.

"Would this be a return gift like White day?" – Masaomi raised a brow as the girl shrugged mumbling 'possibly'.

'We should plan to give a gift back to the girls too...' the sibling thought

"I want to take onee-chan on a date, I can make onee-chan have lots of fun." – Wataru boasted proudly.

"How about we go on one when the weather is more cleared up and we can have an ice cream date with little Ema?" – Lucy chuckles petting his head affectionately like a cute little brother as he sparkled.

"How do you like the human world so far, Lucy?" – Masaomi questioned closing his book gently smiling at the blonde.

Lucy paused for a minute thinking of an answer petting a sleeping Happy, truth to be told, Lucy is quite surprised with how the people treated her so nicely, they accepted her openly. Nevertheless, she still wonders hesitantly if her new friends and family would accept her truthfully with no disgust and no rejection.

"In all honestly, it's been interesting and fun here, most of the people I met so far seems so nice yet the others I saw have shown their desperation to get with someone. The food here isn't that different from the other world, but everyone here is more... (she trailed off looking out the window, her eyes have discernment of melancholy in it) ... friendly."

"There are still a lot of things you have yet to see here." – Ukyo chuckled at her reply to them.

"How do people in your world normally act?" – Iori questioned taking a seat on the couch beside Ukyo.

"It depends, to be honest...people can have strong power and be arrogant of it and there are those who are friendly with it. In my world we have this thing called light guilds, it's supposed to be a family in a way. There is also something called dark guilds, who in which aren't approved by the magic council and attack others for illegal or no reason really. In my opinion, my world is a mess, to begin with so it's hard to explain who the people are and how my world works." – Lucy sighs smiling apologetically.