II (Edited)

The angel in front of these brothers bowed and smiled graciously as her cat also smiles at them with bright eyes. Lucy is a goddess in these boys' eyes as they've never seen such pure and natural beauty in any woman they have seen in their whole life, well except their cute and loving little sister.

'I think my heart just skipped a beat' all brothers thought at the same time while staring at Lucy with sparkling eyes as they admired her grace of beauty and the aura of light that seemed to surround the young girl in front of them. 

For these thirteen brothers, Lucy is an immaculate goddess that has descended from heaven to bless their life on Earth – which is ironic – Lucy is still clueless about what they were thinking as her mind wander towards 'is something wrong with her?'.

"Shall we?" – Rin-chan smiled as Lucy nodded towards him.

'Now that I think of it, Rin-chan has a daughter meanwhile Mi-chan had sons. I didn't know how many sons were actually there. I did meet the two parents on different occasions before they got married. Sadly, I couldn't be there at the wedding since it was when my memories were sealed...' 

Lucy's thoughts made her realize how much she has missed, she shakes her head slightly to erased the beginning of her negative thought. Now that she finished introducing herself  and Happy to the others and Rintarou and Miwa not blocking her view of the people in the room made Lucy widens her eyes a little bit as she saw thirteen brothers and one sister in front of her.

They're staring at her attentively that made Lucy quite shy and fumble her fingers together to ease the shyness and nervousness she is feeling at the moment.

"Did I happen to overdress or is there something on my face?" – Lucy asked politely to others as Miwa glance back at the group, who are widely gaping at Lucy's beauty, Miwa could only giggle at their reaction.

"L-Lu-chan...is that really you." – Ema questioned Lucy as the blonde beauty smiled softly in return while she is puts Happy down on the side of a couch before opening her arms towards Ema.

"Ehn! It's been quite a while hasn't it? I'm sorry for leaving, but you know I had too due to some reasons and complications..." Lucy said sadly as she smiles gently towards little Ema who runs up and holds Lucy tightly as Ema silently sobbing into an embrace while Lucy gently rubbing her head. It's been so long since Lucy has seen Ema as the last time they were together like this was when she was still a little Ema. 

They were still a child and young at that time, but Lucy is happy to see that she's doing well and have grown up to a beautiful and cute young lady.

"I have been great, I finally got siblings I can call family and care about, Lu-chan, now that you are staying with us we can finally hang out as we use to!" – she looked up grinning widely not breaking from the bear hug she giving to Lucy.

"It's nice to see that you both remember each other well." – Rintarou said as he softly smiles

'That's right I saw her as a little sister' Lucy thought.

"Oh, that reminds me." – Lucy said looking up to the frozen number of sons who could only do is stare at her at the moment.

"Am I going to be welcomed or are you guys going to be stuck like that forever?" – Lucy giggled openly as they finally snapped out of their fantasy.

"I'm sorry for not welcoming you properly earlier and the embarrassing spectacle we've shown you . My name is Asahina Masaomi, the eldest, welcome to the Asahina residence Miss Lucy, and feel free to come to me if there is anything I can help you with. Sometimes I'm not always here as I work in the hospital as a doctor." – a guy with the light brown color of hair who is quite tall and on the lean side. He is wearing a blue checkered collar shirt with black jean pants.