XLI

"~sigh~ I know you'll be coming to Natsu, and Ryosuke please explain to them why I have seven mates. Is that fine to you?"

"Yes, don't worry about it." – Ryosuke smiled gently

Natsu drags Lucy out of their guild as hooting and whistles can be heard from their friends teasing them, especially Natsu by claiming he'll become a real man now. Everyone knows that Natsu doesn't pay attention to the opposite sex, except Lucy.

When they arrived at Natsu's little cottage, he keeps dragging her to his room then he closes and locks it. he walked right up behind her and grabbed her breast as Natsu pressed his body firmly against Lucy's back. She was already moaning at his touch; he dragged his tongue across her neck to her jaw then their lips met.

"N...Natsu." – she moaned his name, making both his dragon and demon side stirred up as they purred from delight at getting such reaction from their mate and it was because of them.

"Lucy, you better be ready." – Natsu purred into her ear as her heart skip a beat, making him grin widely. Natsu raked his fangs across her neck as he gently pushed her against the wall. He slipped his hand under her shirt and grabbed a handful of her breast, massaging it. her breathing was already getting ragged, just like Natsu's, Lucy's arousal makes it almost impossible for Natsu to stay in control as he keeps his dragon and demon side down.

Natsu slid his hand into her shorts, part her panties, and begun rubbing on her clit, tracing small, slow circles, the bittersweet torture of teasing irritates Lucy to no end, but she still loves it. she put her hands on the wall making them into fists, she was trying to hold back her moans. Natsu then carried Lucy over his bed, as soon as he laid her down more of her scent found its way to his nose making him growl in anticipation. He gave his dragon and demon equal control to make his claws and horns come out, Natsu tore off her clothes revealing her voluptuous body.

"N...Natsu." – she stuttered, blushing as she tried to cover herself with her hands, but Natsu only grabbed her hands pinning them above her head as he began licking her neck again.

"Don't hide from me, it only makes me want you more." – Natsu growled into her ear, his dragon still trying with all its might to breakthrough together with his demon but Natsu reprimands them that he wants Lucy to experience all his three different sides together. He pressed himself closer to her, his was right at her opening, she was so hot and wet, Natsu slowly slid into her savoring every moment as he licked and nibbled on her breast.

"N...Natsu!" – she moaned his name as she arched her back, he slipped his hand up under her back raising her off the bed slightly so he could go even deeper into her. Natsu was just barely holding onto his control at this point, it felt like I was gonna lose it, any second, her claws were already beginning to come out.

"God, you're so fucking tight." – he panted as he began picking up his pace, he couldn't hold back his growls as he pounded her, but she didn't seem to mind, she actually seemed to like it, her legs were now wrapped tightly around his waist, his mind was going fuzzy again, in other words, he is losing control.

"Lucy, I hope you don't have any plans of walking tomorrow." – he growled in her ear, and Lucy let out another long moan as another orgasm tore through her. Natsu grabbed onto her thighs lifting her off the bed a bit more and began going faster than he ever had before. Natsu wanted to make sure she knew just who's she belongs to at this moment, she was practically screaming his name now out of pure pleasure wracking her body. Natsu couldn't be happier. He kept slamming into that sport that seemed to push her further over the edge, every time he hit it and the last bit of his control was gone. The pure pleasure he felt mixing with her moans and scent pulled his dragon and demon out too far. He is now going faster and harder into her than any normal person would not have been able to do until they both reached their climax together. Natsu felt her walls clench around his, and just as his member twitched and spilled everything inside her.