XXXII

"You guys should visit the Asahina house tomorrow night, we can have a family dinner. My sons and daughter would be more than happy for you both to join." – Miwa smiled softly understanding the situation of the two boys in front of her, she knows that two are interested in her Lucy-chan.

"Oh, then I'll cook! We can make steak or stir fry noodle dish, then I can bake some fruits like tarts..." – Lucy sparkled in excitement

"I get off work early tomorrow, so I'll go to the house and help out then. Well, I need to go introduce myself to the other companies." – he sighed bidding his goodbyes, and walked away to join the party.

"I thought you were going to give me some too, Lucy. Wow, you look like a princess in that outfit." – a deep voice approached them causing Lucy to tighten her lips turning around to glare at him.

"You know if I see you at the next place, I'm at, I'm not going to the hill for a week... ahaha... this is the first time I see you in a formal uniform for a General, y...you look...pfft...cool." – she sighed but looked at him again blowing out in full laughter afterward of just looking at his outfit for the night.

"You're just jealous, you can't look as great as me." – Ichinose boasted quite proudly with a grin on his face.

"Since when did you know General Ichinose?" – Rintarou exclaimed in shock next to his wife.

"Uhm...well, I met him at the gym then he asked me to stargaze with out of nowhere that caused me to be sick with a high fever. And he's been stalking me since." – Lucy grabbed her chin acting that she's trying to think of a good explanation.

"Huh?! – Ichinose blew red

"It's just coincidences when I got to see you, there's no way in hell I am stalking you."

"Well, you did meet her at the hospital too when she was sick, how did you know she was sick, who knows. Then at the school festival, you just showed up at my apartment out of nowhere practically dragging me to go with you to Lucy's school festival." – Akito approached them wearing an outfit much like the other ball they attended before.

"Aki-chan is here too? Oh, that's right your father owns a company, I almost forgot." – Lucy said

"You look beautiful as usual, Lucy. Oh, it's the brothers of the Sakai Inc., it seems you all are doing well." – he smiled softly causing a slight blush to dust over her cheeks.

"It's nice to see you again too." – Reo said as his voice has a slight edge on it.

When he saw how Lucy and Ichinose acted so familiar with each other, then going stargazing every night at the hill that Lucy mentioned made his blood boils from envy. He does not know why the reason for his reaction as it's the first time Reo acted like he wants to rip someone else. Additionally, Akito added to his fuel of envy and jealousy, seeing Lucy blushed at Akito's compliments made him want to lock Lucy in a tower where he, alone could see her.

Hayato tried to remain calm and keeps his composure but inside he wants to punch the smug face of Ichinose then steals Lucy's attention away from Ichinose towards him only. Like his brother, Hayato is possessive and such feeling is also the first time for him to feel it that he left himself dumbfounded as he does not know how to deal with such emotion.

"Wait, so why are you here, Ichinose?" – Lucy questioned the man who looked over at her as the others talked

"I was hired to watch over this place since there was a new company that formed and is attending tonight, so I have to make sure everyone is safe. They... they're actually met with the government and are not originally from this world, so it was way too interesting to decline." – Ichinose answered