XIII

"Is it okay for me to even go there?"

"Yeah, wouldn't you want to meet the other slayers, I'm their kin, so I have to go and meet them plus I have to go and buy another lacrima." – Lucy answers.

"A lacrima?"

"It's a communication ball, Happy broke mine a while ago."

"How long are you planning on staying?"

"I was thinking a couple of days at least."

"I'll work something out with my parents and see what happens." – he said smiling as she sent him a million-dollar smile making him blush again and awaken his junior a little, enough to make it stir.

"S-So, I didn't ask before but what kind of slayer are you?"

"I've never told you?" – she scrunched her eyebrows floating in the water as he nodded in confirmation.

"I'm the princess of the dragon realm, I hold all magic." – Lucy said like it's so simple and there's no need to be surprised, her tone is like a 'matter of fact'.

"HUH?!" – he shouted with wide eyes.

"No wonder you know Draco so well, but why did you come to Earth then?"

"It was to visit little Ema and her family, but in my opinion, it's to clear my mind off everything."

"I used to be part of a guild you know..."

"Would it be alright if I asked you what happened?" – Ryosuke narrows his eyes swimming closer to his melancholy blonde girl for comfort as he senses it's a sensitive topic.

"Yes, you would find it out sooner or later about what happened."

She chuckles in a painful way glancing up at him as she walked out of the water, Ryosuke follows her as they went to go sit down back at the blanket under the umbrella.

"It all started when I joined this guild called Fairy Tail, it was well-known all over Fiore. I got pretty accepted quickly and I formed a team with this man named Natsu and his partner Happy." – she said looking at the exceed who was playing in the water with the little kids smiling and laughing.

"Wait, are you talking about the Happy right there?" – Ryosuke raised an eyebrow as she nodded her head in confirmation.

"Happy didn't belong to me in the beginning.

"Then what happened?"

"Everything was going great actually, we were partners and went on many adventures with the others. However, everything stopped when a certain guild member return from a different world, it was someone everyone supposedly thought was dead. We celebrated her return and time passed before we knew it. but what I also didn't know was that I was falling in love with my partner." – his eyes widen at that statement.

"It was pretty obvious we both liked each other, but sadly one day when I walked into the guild, I caught them making out."

"Wait so this Natsu dude liked you but makes out with a different girl?!"

"I was heartbroken at the time, but my celestial spirits were there to help support me. Lisanna, the dead member, knew we liked each other so she got in the way of us to get Natsu wrapped around her little finger leaving Happy in the process. Not only that, most of the guild was wrapped around her finger causing them to ignore me especially my so-called teammates. So, this led to why I left the guild..." – she took a sharp intake as he held her hand in reassurance.

"One-day Lisanna came into the guildhall bruised and bleeding and they immediately rushed over to see what was wrong. Once they asked who the cause was, she accusingly pointed at me. The guild members who ignored me didn't bother to wait for a reaction and all attacked me in one go..."