XXIV

"Ryosuke is the celestial dragon slayer, who was accidentally transported in here then trapped in this world when he was young."

"For real?!" – Yuusuke and Ema shouted loudly making Lucy winced as her ears are more sensitive than ever.

"I guess the beauty of the person was the help of getting them popular." – Azusa chuckles in amusement.

"How long have you known, Lu-chan?" – Ema tilted her head

"Well, since the first day I met him, I noticed his canines and noticed right away he was a dragon slayer. We are the only ones to really have teeth like this in the world." – grinning exposing her canines teeth making them hold a breath in fascination especially Masaomi as he is a doctor.

"Onee-chan is so cool and strong!" – Wataru shouted with both arms in the arm with a delight expression on his childish but cute face.

"Arigatou, now let's eat and get plenty of rest for tomorrow is going to be a busier day than unusual." – she chuckles petting his head. 

It was the first day of the festival and everyone has taken their place of what needs to be done to prepare for their vampire café. The class happily welcomed back the blonde seeing she is fine and brought their marvelous costumes of vampires, with black and red as their theme color. Boys got fitted butler suits with black gloves and a red tie meanwhile the girls got short black with red frills silky dresses with small chiffon sleeves. Many have changed their hair color to black and some remained the same, keeping a random mix of red eyes or one of their eyes is red and the other is a grey eye. Some students went out to advertise at the front gate and door in order to gain more customers.

"I guess we can open our start of the café since people are starting to head in and begins lining up in our door." – the class president said looking out the window, there's a slight tinge of nervousness in his voice but a sense of anticipation for their end result.

"With all of our hard work it is totally going to pay off especially since Lucy-sama did great on our outfits too, it's gorgeous and so comfortable to wear." – another student admired while twirling around showcasing Lucy's and Virgo's hard work in their outfits for the day.

"Where are Lucy-sama and Ryosuke-sama?" – a girl asks out of nowhere looking around for the two vampire royalties.

"They are getting ready if I am not wrong, so let's take our places and get into the act." – Yuusuke answered crossing his arms when customers started to come in, the immediately like the place. It has an eerie and dark vibe that can match a haunted house but it's comfortable and a little bit cozy, considering their theme and all.

"I guess we have already started." – they looked to see the opened curtains to see a fit tall man with black hair and glowing red jewel eyes staring at the group, beside him was an extremely exotic and curvy girl with long shiny black hair and glowing crimson red eyes that sent shivers to run through their spine.

"I have kittens to play with." – her low alluring voice caused everyone to blush hard.

"Of course, who else would It be." – Lucy chuckles walking to serve some guest.

"So, this is what he meant." – Yuusuke sighed helplessly as Ema watches with open mouth gaping at her big sister.

"Lu-chan is already doing a great job in getting to know other people in a special way." – Ema giggles cutely watching nosebleeds form down from all men's noses. Her giggle sounded so soothing to Yuusuke like it was drawing him towards Ema, but he stops himself from doing something embarrassing in his opinion.

"Did she happen to tell you about the bells in the middle of the table, Ryosuke?" – asks Ema

"Well yes, and I honestly don't know how I can put up with it... (he rubbed his temple) ...if people notice it, they will ring it, if not then they don't get what's rewarded. How many times the person rings are a different action either Lucy or I have to do."