XXXIII

"I think Lucy-chan would only want to live life as a regular human being without magic and all...well until the time is right to reveal the truth. Lucy-chan has mentioned it to me before when we first met." – Miwa smiled sadly

"She didn't want to be looked like a monster or a rare being that can be experimented on. Lucy wants to be accepted of who she is, not because she is different, have powerful magic, but of true herself."

"We accept onee-chan." – Misaki shouted gaining their attention

"Onee-chan is always going to be onee-chan, nothing is going to change that."

"Ehn!" – Hiroki nodded his head in agreement together with his sister.

"Onee-chan will be Hiroki onii-chan's wife someday!" – Misaki's statement caused the little boy to blow out in full red

"You still have a long way to go, let's go cheer her up because she doesn't actually like being alone, never." – Ryosuke ruffled his head in a joking manner

"I didn't think it'd affect Lucy this much..." – Acnologia frowned, 'because of everything that has been happening, I thought she would've been happy with the things of living life in the human world. I'm such a bad father for not even noticing that my daughter was still in pain after Fairy Tail...'

Acnologia and Layla already know, deep within their hearts buried then hidden of illusions as they watched Lucy, their sweet darling daughter, smile and laugh so freely without a care in the world. They ignored her silent plea of comfort when she is in pain, they blame themselves for letting their daughter shoulder such pain and a heavy burden on her frail, small body. Lucy is still a frail young lady, who is always in the middle of war or battle and always endangering her friends in multiple battles. Lucy is the eye of the storm, around her is her precious family and friends, they will always protect and love her forever. But with the sudden change of the Fairy Tail's betrayal then she found out they were being controlled, then suddenly another occurrence resurfaces. It's too much for such a frail young lady like Lucy even though she is stronger than anyone, only her physical body is strong, not her heart that is full of bruise and bandage, not her mind that is also full of worry and pessimism, and not her radiant soul that's already dimming as she lost the trust she had before.

They already know but they choose to ignore it because Acnologia and Layla are both afraid of a more terrible fate awakening from its deep slumber hidden beneath of complicated seals in Lucy's mind. It's just waiting to be set free and cause chaos.

"Do you all accept my daughter being in this world?" – Layla asked turning to the group of boys after the Sato siblings left. She can't help but smile softly at them as she hears their answer, Layla can see the red string of fate wrap around their heart very tightly then connecting to each other as it reaches out towards her suffering daughter.

"I have spent a lot of time with Lucy enough to trust and support her, I'm still shocked but I will get over it sooner or later." – Akito proclaimed as his eyes turn so soft and gentle with warmth gaze presented itself. At that moment, a gold dragon shimmers behind his left ear, radiating brightly, but it still stays hidden from onlookers except for the dragon couple whose eyes widen from surprise then soften.

"I had suspicions before whenever we meet above the hill to stargaze and this proved my point, I still trust her since the first time we met at that gym." – Ichinose chuckles loudly as he remembers that fateful encounter at the gym. His loves overflow with confidence that the other boys could not help but scoff at it. Ichinose couldn't care less, as long as Lucy smiles brightly and happily, he does not care anything else, but if someone made her cry then that's a different story. At that significant moment, a gold dragon also made its appearance behind his ear like how it appeared on Akito.