XVII

Pushing Lucy into a bathroom, she untied her hair and take off the wet hoodie wiping herself off the water. Then putting on the black over-sized hoodie he gave her. The sleeves were longer than her arms and anyone can't see the shorts she's wearing at the moment, folding the wets clothes Lucy walks out to find the man on his phone sitting down waiting for her to finish changing.

"I swear is all of you, basketball players giants?" – she pouted watching him stand up then Lucy look up then grin at her.

"You look good in it; this was the only thing I had to give you." – he tilted his head getting up towering over Lucy which she didn't like one bit.

"It's fine it smells like you." – she looks up carefully so that Lucy won't break her delicate neck.

"Does it smell?" – he scrunched his eyebrows in worry

"I smell the cologne that you use... (pulling the hoodie closer to her face as she smiles softly) ...it smells nice." – his eyes blew wide and slight pink dusk over his cheeks, Lucy hold back the giggle that dares to come out since it's a cute reaction.

"I...I see" – Toshiro looks away rubbing the back of his neck.

"W...We should go where the others are as they're waiting for us; I'll meet you out there."

"Arigatou." – Lucy whispered hoping to give him a peck on the cheek skipping outside to go meet with Subaru who was practicing for the game in the next few days.

"So, who are you guys going against this Friday?"

"Oh." – he looks down to see what Lucy is wearing before meeting her eye making eye contact again.

"We are going against another university from the next city over and they are known to be one of the best of the universities."

"You guys will do great; Little Ema and I will prepare something for you guys to get energy." – she beams at him.

"Focus on yourself rather than the winnings of the other team, the ball to the hoop is your only goal."

"That's a good way to think, thanks for stopping by today." – Subaru chuckles walking her to the doors of the gym.

"What will you do now?"

"Well, I got celestial spirits to hang with." – Lucy grins widely waving her farewells to everyone who also waves back with big smiles on their faces shouting their short goodbyes or see you later.

'This world is too interesting for me to leave yet why do I have a gut feeling something is coming in the future...'

Lucy's thought is submerging with her worries about what may others think of her when they found out the truth about her, especially the people she called friends, Lucy already lost her friends in Earthland, Fairy Tail is definitely her fairy tale life. It's full of happiness, laughter, and light they gave her the warmth of family and the love of a family she wanted before. Her friends gave her hope and purpose in life, Natsu became her fire in life, the warmth of her heart, and will of strength to see tomorrow with a beaming smile. And yet, she lost it in a flash, if Happy's assumption of them acting because of spell or mind control then she and them still have hope to have adventures together like before. That's all she wishes right this moment, to be together with them again, laugh together, get frustrated at them, and fight together with them again.

"Loke" – Lucy called out as Loke goes through his gate with a flash of golden light, he appeared, he's still wearing his signature black fitted suit and eyeglass.

"Did you miss me, princess?"

"I need you to investigate Fairy Tail for me?"

"What for? They've betrayed and thrown you away like garbage!"