XXV

"Misaki likes onee-chan much more than big brother!"

"Me too, I like you much more than anyone else!" – he shouted and when he realizes what he said or more like proclaimed to all of the people inside of the room, his head exploded as his face has become a fireplace. He just fainted from embarrassment while Lucy is lost to what to do when Ryosuke came to her rescue signaling her to hand Hiroki over as he will take care of him.

"So, that was what the bell requested." – Yuusuke approached them.

"Well, they did it multiple time and they are kids Lucy likes, so they got rewarded for whatever she wanted to do to them." – Ryosuke answered

"Ryosuke, it seems your little brother is more of a man than you." – Ema teased which cause an uproar of a laugh from his classmates.

"Shut up." – he hissed in response.

"Lucy-sama will be a great mom one day." – a random girl said

"The kids really love her, she's so admirable."

Lucy turns to Misaki, who has an expectant expression waiting for her wonderful reward at ringing the small bells. Lucy throws her to the air causing the little Misaki to squeal with surprise then laughter as Lucy throws her to the air multiple times then gives her multiple kisses all over her face like how she did to Hiroki. After peppering Misaki's small but cute face, Lucy whips out a strawberry parfait with double cream and sweetness like how Misaki likes it. Lucy smiled happily seeing as both Hiroki and Misaki are laughing so freely and playing around without a care in the world like how children should act at their age. Then, Lucy said her see you later to the two adorable kids, she walks away from them returning from her post as a waitress to the other customers for their café. She heard some bells ring loudly catching others' attention to see who the person is that rings the small bells.

"Well, I can't go there since I am a guy." – Ryosuke chuckles grabbing the kids watching how she approached their table.

"May I ask how many times you rang the bell?" – Lucy tilted her head catching their attention.

"I rang it four times." – the guy who rang it contemplated before answering.

"Well, you are allowed to ask four questions either about the class or anything else." – Lucy said making him ponder for a bit as there is a limit to his questions and answer reward, he must think it very carefully.

"Why did you guys suddenly choose a vampire café?" – he asked

"We wanted to do something that can terrify people but yet be attractive at the same time, so we decided on doing a café in order to attract people and finalized it on vampires' theme." – she answered

"How are they attractive?" – he rose a brow confused making the girl smirk mischievously, her smirk didn't go unnoticed by her classmates as they sighed and some shaking their heads while massaging their temples. They get ready for the next actions their Lucy-sama will that's going to result in another victim of blood loss.

"The answer to that my dear kitten... (she trailed off walking behind him biting his neck, thankfully she wore fake fangs, so it won't leave a mark) ...they just are." – raising up she sees everyone staring at her with nosebleeds raising their hands up expecting they receive the same treatment and reward.

"We want one too!"

Lucy chuckles walking away from the passed-out and exploded man on the floor as her male classmates help each other to carry out the man who passed out by nosebleed and overload of blood to his head which caused an explosion.