XXXVII

"I'll give you five minutes to hide... starting now." – Lucy's blonde hair started turning into jet black with a tinged of blue as her eyes turned red, it's a sign of her chaos side awakening from its deep slumber.

"WAHH!"

Miwa screamed as she moves with great athletic movements trying to escape from Lucy's deadly grasp. Her kids watch in shock and in great fascination seeing how athletic she moves at the moment, it's their first time seeing their mother act so childish for once, even though she sometimes acts like a kid or immature, it does not compare to this. Hayato stared in shock then understanding the drastic change between her behavior on the ball and the school festival.

"I swear, I almost let it slip up when I was setting a foolish arrogant brat in her place and now two of them already found out! I'm coming for you Miwa Asahina!" – Lucy growled running after Miwa, but Lucy still remembers to hold back and wait for Miwa to get tired out.

"So, that's the answer to why she had another side of her." – Hayato chuckles in merry, for the first since the ball event or the school festival, Hayato's gold shimmering eyes flashed with liveliness. His older brother watches in glee at his little brother laughing freely like when they were a child and seeing his beloved and divine woman.

'She just brings out the hidden peace in a human's heart' Reo thought with a blissful feature

"The reason why Lushiee and her father don't look alike is that she only took his chaos side and that is it. how do you feel about being Lushiee's mates?" – Happy sighed munching on his raw fish

"What are mates?" – Hikaru asked

"They are like lovers, but for a dragon, it's a special bond between souls because they are connected to each other. Right now, Lucy's dragon is already connecting to all of her mates the very first time she met you, even though none of you haven't completed the ritual yet. Lucy is a special case, not only is she the next Queen of the Dragon realm, but she also has to experienced Queen's Miyuki strange case about having mates."

"Like having seven mates..." – answered Reo

"Yes, if one of you dies, she'll be losing a part of her soul, however, if she's the one who dies then all of you are going to die but before that happens, all of you seven will go too berserk mode destroying and causing chaos anywhere until someone kills you. So, when the ritual is done all seven of her mates will have to go training with her." – explained Happy

"Oh, I see, so we will have to leave everything behind her to go with her then?" – ask Hayato not minding the idea but he worries what will happen to their company that their parents build. They can't leave it behind, especially for his older brother, both of them worked hard to create a powerful and one of the top businesses in the whole wide world.

"Don't worry about it, none of you are going to leave everything behind, time flies differently to the area of your future training. One hour here is one year there. None of you aged." – retorted Happy seeing their worried expressions.

"What?!" – all of them said

"I wish I could've been Angel-chan's mate then..." – Kaname chuckles jokingly watching her mother and Lucy running around the house then moved outside of the house, to their garden.

"If I have to be honest when my eyes met hers it felt like I was seeing the world from a whole different perspective. I am not mad or upset of sharing the woman I love to six men and from God at putting me and my brother in this kind of fate, because if it's a woman like her then I'll accept anything." – Hayato proclaimed

"I have to agree with you there, I am known to be the coldest CEO who has a strict attitude in our company, yet she is the first one to talk me down. The way her personality keeps changing can only bring up your interest more. I didn't really think I can fall in love being the head of the company, but I am not bothered by it one bit." – Reo stated shocking the Asahina family and his brother.