XLII

Natsu and Lucy got down from the stairs meeting everyone's watchful eyes, Happy fly in full speed tackling Natsu down as his reflex kick in avoiding falling down the stairs. Happy is in full-on cry and bawling mode, his words are all mushed together into incoherent words that they couldn't understand but Lucy and Natsu are accustomed to it that they understand the blue feline.

"Guys, I want all of you to meet one of your mate, partner, and best friend, Natsu Dragneel. A fire dragon slayer and fire demon."

"Nice to meet you guys and thank you for taking care of Luce while my mind was still whacked and all."

They introduce themselves from oldest to youngest as they acquainted themselves to Natsu asking his magic, battle story, or more like his stupidity and reckless adventure together with his team, Fairy Tail, and Lucy, his wonderful mate. They converse with merriment like a kid watching his favorite action movie.

"Show us your magic. Please~" – Wataru pleaded with puppy eyes as Natsu look at Lucy for permission to use his magic in front of them, even though he doesn't need Lucy's permission, he still wants to ask her as his environment is all too new for him.

"It's fine Natsu but be sure to know moderation and don't destroy or put something on fire. I'll be in the kitchen together with little Ema to bake some puddings." – Lucy said smiling happily as Ema intertwines their arms walking towards the kitchen.

"Lu-chan, how many puddings am I making for today?" – Ema asked tilting her head cutely that Lucy gushed at how cute her little Ema is, and getting jealous of Natsume at getting her all to himself.

"Well, as much as we can for this house and then my mates, good thing school was canceled for today. Last weekend got me tired and who would've thought that a prank the kids decided to do would've ruined the electricity of the entire school." – Lucy sighed crossing her arms while shaking her head in disappointment.

"Who are we making the extra for?" – Ema questioned

"I am going to visit my other mates together with Natsu today to see how they are doing, (she started separating some cups) Reo doesn't like things too sweet. So, I am going to have to make a less sweet custard, Hayato is somewhat like that but doesn't mind it, the rest of the mates are practically the same and have a sweet tooth. The rest are for my family and my celestial friends."

"I will start folding the small boxes you brought, so it'll be easier. How many pudding cups will be in each box?" – Happy asked as he sat down on top of the dining table

"We thought at least four would be nice." – Ema answered

"Are these small spoons supposed to be tied to the jar?" – Happy asked as Lucy nodded

"It's a good thing we went food shopping before this, we should start now since you want to deliver these later." – Julie said hopping onto Happy's shoulder helping him somehow to fold those boxes for the finished pudding later.

"True, (Lucy grinned before looking at the others) now let the pudding operation begin!"

Time passed as they all made the individual classic custard pudding with different sauces in some of the glass cups. When things were finished, they capped and left it in the fridge for the next couple of hours preparing to decorate the outside. They tied the small wooden spoons to each of the glass with a small gold ribbon and placing them in their respective boxes. Natsu's twitched multiple times while having a conversation with the Asahina brothers, he almost drools as his stomach growled in protestation.

"Luce, when are we going to eat breakfast? I'm hungry and my stomach misses your food." – Natsu shouted from the living room while rubbing his stomach as he walks towards Lucy in anticipation.