XV

She's wearing an off-shoulder gown, the color of the top is white with cerulean flower and an embroidered pink flower with brown branches. The gown's sleeve has three layers of lace attached to it that reach her above the elbow. The color of the bottom is a mixture of blue and violet that has cerulean and white flowers. Lucy's hairstyles have curly at the tip of her hair and braided with delicate-like flowers and dark leaves, Lucy's bangs are straightened and let down in from of her face to shape her delicate cute face. Finishing the look with a pair of royal blue heels, wearing a light lip gloss, Lucy does not need to wear any kind of make-up as she has a natural beauty.

"Woah." – is the only that can come to their mouths.

"I didn't know what to wear so I picked whatever was packed." - she said grabbing a strawberry to eat.

"Is it bad?" – Lucy asks looking down pouting and sulking as she assumes that she does not look good in her outfit for the ball.

"NO!" – they shouted at the same time, realizing what they just did, all of the guys blush hard in embarrassment and shyness.

"Who made that dress, princess?" – Louis inquired.

"That's a secret." – she swallows another strawberry then brings a finger to her mouth indicating an 'ssh' symbol.

"Well, let's go Akito-san, a ball waits for our arrival, your family must be worried now and wondering if you'll coming."

"Alright." – he chuckles moving away from the full-out frozen bunch gesturing his arm for the girl to hold like a gentleman.

"I will bring her back not too late."

"Have fun! I'll take care of Happy when he comes back without you here, bye and enjoy!" – Ema shouted over watching the two disappear in the elevator doors after getting a wave out of the enchanting blonde girl.

Lucy got into Akito's car as he opens and closes the passenger door, Akito walks towards the driving seat then drive away from the Asahina residence to their destination. They drove off in a comfortable silence to the right destination, Lucy watched as the lights lit up in the city before glancing at the sky. It was incredibly beautiful and bewitching as she zoned out identifying each constellation and was happy to find Loke, Virgo, and Capricorn. After half an hour, they've finally arrived with many fancy rich cars out their surroundings this one area. Akito opened Lucy's door gesturing for her hand as he helps her out.

"So, what is this ball necessarily for?" – Lucy got out sliding her hand in the crook of Akito's arm as she fixes her dress.

"It's for my eldest brother who is going to pick from a line of girls for a potential partner." – he sighed helplessly, truth to be told Akito would rather be in the hospital doing what a doctor should do at this hour of the day.

"I mean now you got yourself a date, Akito-san." – Lucy grins making him slightly blush and turn away hiding his blushing cheek. 'Despite him being serious most of the time, it's cute to catch him off guard'.

"You can just call me Akito, there's no need for formalities." – he said as they walk through the white mahogany doors, once they did, they're already greeted with many stares. Lucy straightened up her posture like how her ethics teacher taught her when she was still under Jude's care. She's completely used to these kinds of events from back being the Heartfillia heiress and a crown princess.

"Is my dress too much?" – Lucy asks as they started to walk to a group of distinguished people.

"You look beautiful, it's fine they just never see me come to parties like this or brings someone with me as a partner." – he chuckles making Lucy blush with a beaming smile at him.