XLIII

"Monsters of the other world and what are we supposed to do? Huh?! Believe that her pathetic family is going to save us from something that they created to make us believe them! No one is dumb enough to come into our world and sacrifice their life for the sake of this world! Go away! We don't need you and your pathetic monster family!" – a girl shouted harshly that made Natsu gives her a death glare as his killing intent increases feeling Lucy's emotions in their bond is enough to lash out and end the girl's life.

Hayato pulled Lucy into his lap trying to calm her down hoping to make Lucy think very carefully of not hurting the idiotic girl. Hayato knows that family is very important to Lucy, when they insult her, Lucy doesn't care she just ignores them but it's a different story if it involves her family.

"Please continue..." – Lucy's chaotic side slip out of her control as her hair changed into black, her doe and warm like eyes changed into a pair of bloody red eyes that has a hint of murderous intent in it. The soothing and warm aura of Lucy becomes cold and dark, it has no warmth like before or the light that was shining so bright that draws others to her.

"Say something about my family again, I dare you, doll face." – Lucy sneered looking at the girl trembling in fear

"Oh, so this is how she was back in the café..." – one of Hayato's friend muttered under his breath

"Your family is useless, pathetic, and monsters! We can protect ourselves, we don't need your help, especially from your monster family!" – she laughed so pathetically that it came out a shrill of fright as her legs tremble and shake uncontrollably.

"HAHAHAHHAHA! Are you a comedian? Humans can protect themselves from themselves but against the enemy, we "created" are demons from hell. They love to eat humans like yourself, they feed on humans' flesh and blood, especially fear. So, if what I think you're saying means, then we won't sacrifice ourselves in the frontline and let you, humans fight by yourselves as you wanted. No biggie, we will just step in after the humans are wipeout of the face of this world."

"Y... You're lying!" – she shouted

"HAHAHA! This is a fun doll face, but I don't like lies." – Lucy takes one step forward making Hayato let go of her as she now stands in front of the trembling girl grabbing her face inching towards Lucy.

"Listen doll face, if we wanted this world to ourselves, we would've gotten it already with one flick of my hand then all of you humans are gone, poof. But this world falls under our jurisdiction, so we have to save pathetic humans like you even if we don't want to do it. my father is the Chaos dragon, my brother is the darkest and powerful mage alive, my mother is the most powerful Archangel dragon, and me, what do you think happens when one person has all kinds of power. You should be thankful that you are still alive and breathing without a scratch, I could just rip your heart out of that body. We came for a reason, be thankful that our dragons have come to put our peaceful life on the line between the demons and devil, and you, humans." – Lucy shoved her away glaring at her covering form.

"That's enough Lucy." – Hayato said waking Lucy up from her chaos form and making her look back to only see scared expressions from the students and fear from Hayato's eyes. Natsu is quite shocked by the tremendous magic flowing out of his mate and the changed in her usual brown eyes and golden blonde hair. Natsu is not used to it, but he understands her better than anyone, Lucy is her best friend, partner, and mate, because of their complete bond he could feel everything she feels.

"Lucy, let's go, don't mind what anyone says because our family is not pathetic. Let's go home Lucy, forget about everything and come to me, so we could leave this school." – Natsu said inviting Lucy to his arms, Lucy hears him and look at him in the eyes as tears starting to pool over her eyes. She runs towards Natsu hugging her enveloping Lucy to Natsu's warmth that she is familiars with.