XX

The rest of the car ride was quiet, but it wasn't out of awkwardness, the man driving couldn't help but take a glance at the golden blonde beauty sitting inside of his car and in his passenger seat; beside him. Her beauty was nothing he has never seen before, to him, Lucy seems another worldly young woman, who's radiance outshines others. Ichinose has been seduced by women who failed only because they wanted what he has, yet none of them were really interested in him, like actually who he is or what kind of a person he really is. He only focused on his work and not paying attention to any of this as it only gives a big migraine and a problem if there's a misunderstanding. However, the day when he went to the gym to work out, he was met by a magnificent, enchanting, and curvy young woman, who held great posture and strength showing her abilities on the punching bag. Just watching her move around got him impressed...however, Ichinose noticed that there's solemn and melancholy in her figure. He could see that she is deeply hurt, and her eyes were not seeing the present or the future but she's reminiscing the past.

"Here we are." – he pulled up to a parking lot, it was an open area and there was no one around. Getting out of the car, Ichinose pulled out a blanket and they walked up a hill meeting the top where Lucy was in immediate awe.

"Sugoi..." – she whispered eyes widening looking at the colorful sea of stars.

"So beautiful."

Ichinose placed down the blanket and looked up at the girl admiring how her skin shined under the moonlight gracefully, to him, she looks like the Goddess of the Moon and Stars. The way her hair flowed behind her like a small stream, flowing gently, an angel has graced him with peacefulness and ambiguity. He doubted if the girl in front of him, Lucy, the warm light in front of his eyes truly exists.

"Totally..."

"Sadly, I won't be able to stay for long... (sitting beside him on the blanket) ...I have school tomorrow and we are preparing for a school event."

"It's only 7:36 pm right now, we can leave whenever you want to... (He laid down getting comfortable) ...so, you should tell me about the stars, if you love it so much."

Lucy immediately sparkled telling him about the 88 constellations impressing the man once again. She was able to identify some of the constellations in the sky of Cancer, Scorpio, and Gemini, they ended up exchanging info about each other deciding this place will be their meet up spot at night since they were busy people.

"Hey, I know I may sound crazy, but do you believe in another world, like an alternate universe?" – he suddenly questioned looking up at the start not noticing the way the girl beside him froze then flinched on the spot, acting nervously.

"Ever since I was a kid, I always believe in other places where there are other people than us here on earth."

"Wouldn't you be scared of them?" – Lucy asked nervously as she brings her knees to her chest hugging them, trying to hide.

"What's there to be scared of... (making her eyes widen in surprise) ... there are good and bad people anywhere in the world or dimension, humans will always be humans. Besides, living beings are all the same, no matter what shape, species, race, or color they have, we are all the same breathing and living beings, who eats, drinks, love, hate, destroy, and create. I believe whoever is out there are good people even though I am still cautious, because of my job. My parents thought I was paranoid because of all the stories I read, but it is something I can believe in."

"What would you do if you met one?" – Lucy looked down meeting his gaze.

"Honestly, I'd be shocked at first, but I'll get to know the person, probably, knowing my childish self I would be asking multiple questions before they can answer. I'll bombard them will a lot of questions that they won't know what to answer." – he laughs amusingly imagining it.