XXXI

Natsume ignored Hikaru's comment as he just turns to Ema's direction expecting a compliment from the girl he loves dearly. Just looking a dumbfounded Ema, a speechless and cute expression plastered on Ema's face is a great satisfaction for Natsume. He wants to tease her, but he couldn't as the others are in the same room as the two of them, Natsume promised himself that he will tease her little Ema when he got back. Ema, who only regained her composure a few minutes ago immediately erupted again, she can't help but think how hot and sexy Natsume is in the suit. She's just speechless then stares at him for the longest.

When she notices that she was staring way too long at Natsume, she erupted again from the embarrassment of getting caught by Natsume's eyes. Lucy and the others inside of the room couldn't help but snicker in delight seeing such reaction from their shy and cute little Ema and the expectant look of Natsume towards Ema, waiting for her compliments or how does he looks.

"Then I shall see what dress I am going to make an appearance with at the ball." – Lucy smiled getting up finishing her strawberry milkshake, they let the two couple be for the two to have their moments together.

"I'll help you Lushiee~" – Happy flew to her arms snuggling at it.

"I will also help Lu-chan." – little Ema giggles nervously following Lucy as she tries to avoid Natsume's eyes.

"Ahh~ she escapes." – Natsume said out loud not knowing that he said his thought out loud.

After they got into Lucy's bedroom, she took out the dress and it took at least twenty minutes of actually getting it on as they are being careful to not mess up her hairstyle that Louis works hard and took time with. The dress was extremely beautiful and reminded her of something she would be wearing back in the Dragon realm. Little Ema helped Lucy put on the matching colored heels and they made their way back down the stairs.

"Well, let's go get this party started." – Lucy sighed watching all of the siblings that weren't here before are now lounging in the living room, look at Lucy with widen and bulging eyes with their mouth open ready for a fly to park inside of their mouth.

~ At the ball~

"I wonder where they are at?" – Miwa sighed cupping her cheek in worry

"The last time we called they were still finishing up getting ready, you did make Lucy come to the ball, so in return, she is going to take as long as she wants to before she comes here." – Rintarou chuckles grabbing a glass of champagne for the both of them.

"But there are many companies here already, how long is she going to get ready and make me wait? Many companies enjoyed the party and brought along their children to introduce to others for them to make connections." – she pouted glancing over at everyone looking for Lucy and his son, Natsume to arrive.

"Miwa-san, it is nice to see you again

"Miwa-san, it is nice to see you again." – they heard a voice from behind them and turned around to meet with a tall, fitted man wearing a white suit, draping over his shoulder was his white blazer with gold embroidered the design. His long platinum hair is flowing behind him revealing his shimmering gold eyes...