XXIII

"We got you a new L-phone since it was taking longer to go to Earthland, so we thought it'd be nice if you keep yourself updated with the others. all of your friends' contact numbers are already installed in it."

"I see, thank you once again Grandeeney, I'll go and visit Wendy soon." – she opened a portal allowing the beautiful young woman to walk through it transporting her straight to the Dragon realm.

"I didn't know dragons can take human form." – Yuusuke rubbed his neck in embarrassment for his lack of knowledge about her new little sister.

"Of course, they can most creatures can turn human depending on which one they are, like me." – Happy answered as the blonde girl got up getting her stuff.

"Seeing I am done and all better, ready to go home? I'm in the mood for pasta tonight, but before that, we must inform Masaomi that we are going home as Grandeeney healed me." – Lucy giggles holding onto the bouquet of roses.

They waited for few minutes when a knock resounded inside of Lucy's private room, Yuusuke stands up then walk towards the door to open it only to reveal Masaomi in his casual clothes instead of the white coat he was wearing at work. They informed about how Lucy is up and ready to go home while Masaomi does a double-check up on Lucy to appease his worries then texted Akito about Lucy wanting to go home as she feels more at ease at home. For the first time, Masaomi lied to his friend, Masaomi knows Akito's feelings for his blonde sister but Lucy is much more important than Akito at that moment.

"Alright, we can go to the market and get some stuff for our dinner before we head home, I'll check Lucy out since my shift is now over for work today." – Masaomi informed them as they exited the private room where Lucy stayed and rest at.

After an hour they ended up going home with lots of bags of ingredients for Ukyo's cook and Lucy's dessert that she'll be making in the near future. Ukyo went to rest after being told Lucy is going to be taking care of their dinner for the night. When she went up to the room to change into an article of more comfy and casual clothing, Virgo appeared right in front of her then told her about the things for their school café while the others are in the lounge in the living room.

"Let's see Fuuto is at an event, Subaru is coming home late from practice, Hikaru went abroad to get something, Iori has class, Louis is at an appointment on one his client, Kaname is at the temple doing training, I guess this means there's a lot of siblings that is absent for our dinner tonight." – Masaomi sighed tiredly

"We sure do have busy ones after all." – Ukyo chuckles.

"I heard something happened in the hospital when Ema and I went up, did something extraordinary or scandalous happened?" – Yuusuke inquired towards Masaomi, who gave him a problematic expression while massaging his left temple.

"Well, a former doctor barged into Lucy's private room when the General was in there, she causes problems and raised her hand about to hit Lucy, but she was only pinned down. I brought her to the head director as she spouted lies and ended up getting fired. Dr. Leafa getting fired in a well-known hospital will put a speck of dirt on her background as a doctor. Let's just her being a doctor will have no future anymore." – Masaomi answered honestly.

"The General came to visit her?" – Tsubaki tilted his head in confusion.

"Lucy-chan is having people wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know it."

"It's because Lu-chan is an interesting person to get to know which also draws a lot of eccentric people on her side. Her kindness in one of the best things about her and Lu-chan's warmth aura is so alluring." – Ema chuckles in delight