V (Edited)

"It's fine...haha...I'll go pay up for these things and then we can go to a park and play? – she questions looking down on the two children who brighten and smile nodding their heads. Lucy quickly went to pay for her belongings and walked to the nearest park with others, thankfully it's close.

Misaki and Hiroki are enjoying their play time with Julie out in the field leaving the man and Lucy sitting on the bench.

"I'm sorry it came like this, I'm pretty sure you still wanted to shop." – the man said

"No, it's fine I pretty much just came for these supplies." – she replied politely

"You're going to school?" – he questions

"Mhm...I'm enrolling into a school tomorrow." – she looked out in the scene in front of her

"Funnily enough... my school is suppose to get a new student tomorrow." – he said making her raise an eyebrow at him, she chuckles in response then raise her eyebrows as she looks at him weirdly.

"Why aren't you at school right now." – she asked

"Ah, it's caused those two-little monsters over there had a doctor's appointment and no one could bring them since my parents are overseas, so I had no choice but to bring them." – he said

"I see." – she giggled

"Oh, that reminds me, my name is Lucy Heartfillia. I'm new in the area, please to meet you." – she gives him a soft smile

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ryosuke Sato." – he grins at her showing his canine teeth, Lucy's eyes widen for a split second before sighing slouching and putting her arms behind the bench, raising her head at the sky; realizing what kind of man beside her is...

'Ah no wonder, now...there's only one specific type of people to have those canine teeth' she thought

"Let's be friends from now on... ne?" – she smiles as her head is tilted slightly to the right lighting up her features which makes Ryosuke's heart beat faster than normal.

"And can I just call you Ryo-Kun?"

"Of course!" – he yelled with a slight blush

"Anyways I have a question for you." – she glanced at him as he raised an eyebrow.

"What is it" – he asked

"What's a dragon slayer doing here in the human world?"

Ryosuke's eyes widen in shock at her sudden and surprising question as no one has ever asked him that, all his life staying in this world he could not believe that someone would point out what he is or even know what magic is.

"W-w-what a-are you t-talking about?" – he looked at her in disbelief

"I knew what I felt when I saw you earlier and when I saw your canine teeth, plus you smell like Draco." – she said getting back in the right posture

"This is shocking...how could you get those information when we only just met?." – Ryosuke question getting wary of her now. Lucy only grin showing her own canines making his breath hitched.

"...you're a dragon slayer too!"

"Yep I came into this world to start a new life, but I am going to pop into Earthland every now, and then as I promised some people there, I would visit them."

"I see... to be honest, I don't know how I got into this world, I was walking in the forest-covered in this smoke and here I am... the Sato family took me in and pretty much-gotten use to the way people live here." – he smiles gently looking at the kids who are smiling and laughing freely with Julie.