XIX

'I wonder what flowers little Ema and Lucy likes, Lucy had roses last time and was happy, for little Ema, she has lavenders, and she was delighted with it'.

"Do you know what happened to the princess if she acted like that?" – Louis questioned the blue cat, who is flying towards Ema's room with Julie. Happy ignored him as Loke appeared out of nowhere.

"Princess is just being reminded of past cruel events, back then there was only one person that called her that. She was the reason why princess and Happy left Fairy Tail after everything they have done to her. Probably one day she will tell you herself all about it." – Loke answered as he bowed in greetings.

"You are going to apologize to Lucy when you are going to see her, the actions you have done today are to not be tolerated." – Masaomi stated in his serious tone.

"Isn't she going to get any lecture with all the things she called me, and how about the others too?!" – Fuuto exclaimed in disagreement.

"She isn't wrong in anything, since you became a damn idol you changed into a smug arrogant jerk about your reputation, and don't hold back on anyone. Yet, you dared to do it to a dragon, who could've gotten you killed in a split second." – Tsubaki said ever so serious and intimidating making chills running through his spine imagining his gruesome and ugly death, getting shredded into pieces.

"Whatever, I'll do what I want." – he started walking up the stairs.

"Do whatever you want then because when you look back someday there will be no family and friends supporting you anymore. Only your fans who look up to you because of your fake persona." – Kaname said

"Damn idol." – Yuusuke scoffed.

"Tsubaki wasn't wrong, if Lucy wanted to kill him, she would've because of her anger, but she didn't because she sees all of you as her family now and she cares and loves all of you equally, even that jerk... my name is Loke or the Leo the lion, leader of the zodiacs and princess most trusted spirit."

"How is she?" – Hikaru asks with worries swirl in his eyes.

"Did she make it to the gym safely?" – Kaname added to Hikaru's question.

"She sees us as family..." – Subaru murmured under his breath with a faint smile on his face.

"My princess has made it safely and she's coping with things well, right now. Of course, she does, you all have accepted her reality into this world and treated her as another human being, not as a freak or monster. With that, she has been extremely grateful, even though she worries about certain people not accepting her predicament."

"Wait, then why are you here, wouldn't you go and comfort her or something?" – Yuusuke raised an eyebrow in confusion which made the brothers tense slightly on their seats.

"I merely came to say the princess will be home a little late as a new friend has appeared in her life." – he chuckles in amusement.

"Wait...and you left her there by herself with a stranger, don't you know something called stranger danger?!" – they shouted at the same time, some stand up to express their feelings of anxious forgetting that Lucy is a powerful mage.

"No need to yell or worry because the rank of this person in this world is not to mess with." – he glanced at the group of brothers before disappearing in gold dust.

Lucy arrived at the gym locking her car then greeting the person at the front desk and entering the locker room changing into a black sports bra with matching fitted shorts, tying her hair into a high ponytail, and wrapping his hands and feet in bandages deciding to deal with the punching bag today.