LV

Ichinose adjusts to his power of Armament dragon magic easily compared to Akito, his cousin, with his battle experience and strategic mind that experienced being part of the military and became the youngest general recorded in military history.

Erza and the other dragons teaching him help Ichinose to familiarize himself with different kinds of weapons created in all worlds before he magically created weapons; he must master all of them without using his magic.

They hellishly beat him up, until he felt like dying or in his last breath of life; they pounded everything they were teaching into Ichinose's muscles and brain without mercy. They also coach him in blacksmithing, so he knows the process of how to make powerful weapons without the use of his magic.

Toshiro is having the funniest time of his life but at the same time cruelest time of his life which is a weird combination, his power of summoning powerful beings and befriending them is fun and hard for him, some of the beings he summoned are bloodthirsty and hard to approach, while most of them don't even think his worthy to be their master or even a friend.

On the other side, he has successfully befriended and made contracts with some easy-going powerful beings that made his training fun and less heart-aching.

While the other power that he received from Lucy, shapeshifting makes him more creative but like any other magic, it has its cons. As he progresses in his training of shapeshifting the harder, he remembers his original form and his true self, whenever he shapeshifts, he became whatever he shifts into.

For example, if he chooses to shift into a wolf, Toshiro's personality and attitude become a wolf.

He just couldn't find the right rope in his mind to hang on, so he can shift back to his original form perfectly without some lagging or side effects. His teachers, Zeref, and the celestial spirits have given him some advice to find the voice in his mind that he'll always remember whenever he shifts.

However, he just couldn't find it, because of all the shifts he made, his memories are messed up and blurry. And yet, Lucy's figure in his mind stayed the same for him, so he kept using his memories together with Lucy.

Every day is becoming harder for Lucy's seven mates, their uneasiness grows more with each passing day of not knowing what has happened to their mate. Even the time when Lucy sent them hints or emotions about how she is doing is not enough to satisfy their concern and frustrations to calm down, and as their power grows stronger their sense of danger also grows and enhances with their training.

They feel this sense of danger and dread that they don't want to even think about it or even talk about, but all of them know where this sense of danger and dread is coming from. The time for the inevitable battle is going to happen soon, and so, the guild masters and the ten wizard saints arrived at the meeting room in the royal castle, the guardian dragons with Acnologia, Layla, and Zeref sitting on their throne is waiting for their arrival to begin the most crucial meeting.

The atmosphere inside the meeting room is tense and unbreathable for some weak people to be in the presence of the strongest wizards, dragons, and gods. This meeting will be a stratagem meeting, it concerns the upcoming war and how they will proceed, the dragons' royal family has already trained and amassed weapons for the mortals on the earth.

They decided that the earth's soldier's job is to subjugate the weak minions while the stronger ones must be handled by them, as they could lessen the casualties on the human side. It is their obligation and responsibility to protect the mortal world. Of course, there'll be probabilities that may lead to massive casualties of unforeseen circumstances to lessen such prospects, the Ten Wizard Saint and the guild masters have volunteered to leave Blue Pegasus, Quatro Cerberus, and Mermaid heel, to assist the military led by humans.

However, suppose there'll be an emergency that the front liners may need help. In that case, the Trimens from the Blue Pegasus, Bacchus from the Quatro Cerberus, and all Mermaid Heel GMG members must act accordingly to the situation. As for the rest are on the front lines, Mavis, the first guild master and founder of Fairy Tail, appears in the middle of the meeting room.

She greets everyone in her usual outfit and serious eyes, with no sign of childish, joyful, and playful glaze in her eyes which Zeref caught on quickly.

"I've convinced the Fiore's royal family to cancel this year's GMG by explaining to them the impending war incoming in our realm. I've also investigated any remnants of Hades and his followers, bad news is his middle name, I was hoping to find something useful or any form of good news to help us." – Mavis announced gravely written on her petite face

"I'm sure, it's not something we'll be surprised by any more than this, were more than prepared to defend the peace." – boasted Wolfheim proudly, his proudful attitude is not without a base as he is part of the well-known and powerful Ten Wizard Saints of Ishgar continent.

"Do not underestimate, Hades, the god of death and one of the most powerful Olympian Gods, especially now that we have confirmed, that Hades had completely absorbed the power of the Seven Deadly sins. The power of the Seven Deadly Sins could almost rival the Seven horsemen, the sins are the essence of all living beings, and they neither withhold negative energy nor positive energy. However, the horsemen are the guardian of Apocalypse, whoever holds the power of Apocalypse is the balance of negative and positive energy in our universe." – explained Acnologia solemnly to the rest and that shut up Wolfheim's boasting of his prideful power, Makarov sensing that the king of dragons is holding some information regarding about the power of Apocalypse, but he decided to leave it at that and request a private meeting later.

'Quite a sharp mind, Makarov, even if you ask us later, we cannot tell you, I cannot tell or inform anyone that may compromise Lucy's training in the Olympics'. Acnologia thought glancing in Makarov's direction and then glancing at the mages from Earthland, from what he senses of their magic core, a few of them will either be gravely injured may force them to retire or die in the incoming war against Hades's evil force.

Up in the mountains of Mt. Olympus, hidden in human sight, the Palace of Olympus and its residents had been clamoring nonstop for preparing for the incoming war against Hades. The difference between the peaceful and moderate life of these mystical Greeks cannot be seen as high spirit and tension enveloped their life.

Away from the bustling of nosiness, near the edge of the Palace of Olympus, a lone woman is meditating alone, none can know what kind of turmoil is happening inside of her mind space as it does not show on her physical features and surroundings.

The twelve Olympians Gods have been keeping a watchful eye on her, especially Ares and some lesser gods, ever since Lucy started her training proclaiming that she'll harness the power of Apocalypse to create a spell that can eliminate a god, numerous complaints lead to heater arguments and fights.

But no one can stop Lucy once she decided to do something even if such a spell threatens their life.