XXVI

"That's you right, Happy?" – he looked up meting glowing jeweled red eyes staring at him looking doubtful and curious.

"Aye, sir!" – Happy gives them his signature toothy grin that resembles Natsu's.

"Happy!" – two little beings cling onto his legs causing him to stumble a little, but he braced himself enough for them not to fall on the floor.

"Oh, Misaki and Hiroki! I didn't expect you guys to be here... (he laughs) ...I thought your parents were abroad right now, Ryosuke?"

"Well, my aunt was the one who brought them here to visit and my aunt wanted to meet Lucy." – he said shyly as his right hand rubbed his nape while looking away blushing furiously that can match the color of his eyes.

"You lllllliiiiiiikkkkkkeeee her~" – Happy rolled his tongue again declaring his signature teasing line as he watches the red eyes widen in surprise of getting caught by an exceed or Neko in this human world.

"Everyone admires Lushiee because she's kind and nice, if you push her buttons then she acts differently when she is serious, but she does it to protect others in a way."

"What do you mean?" – Akito interrupt their conversion as he was listening or more like eavesdropping to them when he heard Lucy's name being the main topic of their convo.

"Lushiee is like a mom to everyone or in some cases like a little sister and big sister, or a person to look up to and admire from afar. If you hurt the ones she loves or cares about, she will only come back tenfold fiercer as a payback... when Fuuto disrespected her, she was mad, but she also walked away to not do anything she will regret later on. Lushiee likes to look past things, but she's extremely smart."

"Then that explains why I saw her at the gym that night." – Ichinose added

"She's afraid. If you love or like Lushiee then you would accept anything she has been through or the reality that she lives in. I can say as a promise, Lushiee is the best person I ever looked up to and couldn't be happier just being by her side."

Somewhere in a hallway full of people looking around at the different events inside of certain classrooms, some students in costumes or outfits are handing out advertisements to attract their attention which would result in more customers in their event. The school festival this year is competitive because of the rumor circulating in the school that the reward for the winner will have tickets to a well-known hot spring resort. 

Lucy is walking around in her vampire outfits catching the others' attention, most of her flyers are running out as a lot of people voluntarily approached her to talk or just see her up close. She just smiles brightly or sometimes she'll go with the flow to tease her 'kittens', Lucy's teasing has caused a conundrum to the school council as men are unconscious in the hallway because of blood loss. People crowded Lucy until someone called out to her as a familiar voice resounded through the mind that made her turn to see a large fluffy white bear right in front of her.

"Lucy!"

"Yes? ...oh... Toshiro and Subaru!"

"Here... (Toshiro shoved the large bear into her arms making it almost impossible for her to hold as it's almost the size of Lucy) ...I won this earlier and you can have it." – Toshiro said shyly to Lucy which caught her jealous gazes as Lucy smiles more brightly to him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"He was having too much fun at the games around the school." – Subaru chuckles at his friend's reaction after getting the light kiss on his cheek.

"It's great that you all are having fun at the school festival. Make sure to stop by the café but there is a line outside of the class, so it may take a while."