XXIX

"EHHHH!" – they all shouted some of them stand up exaggeratedly expressing their unbelievable and outrageous feelings for Toshiro learning the most secrecy and confidential information about their Lucy.

"But...but...he hasn't mentioned anything about it to me...not one bit!" – Subaru said

"He examined me a lot further than I thought he was, Toshiro also confessed his feelings along the way when we were watching a movie and accepted me being in this world. Knowing I'm magical and basically not a human being, he helped me snapped out of my thoughts remembering about our time together and getting to know each other. Toshiro observed me at the school festival while I was at my alternate side, the chaos side of myself. So, in a way, I got to know more about him."

"It seemed the two of you have gotten closer then." – Azusa raised an eyebrow, twitching it slightly; he has this itchy feeling in his heart when he thinks about Toshiro making a move to his new little sister or doing something touchy and acting like a lover to her makes him want to punch Toshiro on his face.

His twin brother, Tsubaki notices his brother's annoyed at the mention of Lucy and Toshiro together acting like a lover and being intimate to each other. He chuckles mentally imagining about it and some of his brothers are on the sideline seething in anger and madness, he'll laugh at them, it's hilarious just imagining it.

"You have no idea..." – Lucy muttered running a hand through her hair, she is still trouble by that story, the premonition she saw when they were sleeping at the Tenrou island when the first master saves them from her father's attack. The only thing she saw is the annihilation and destruction of everything that she holds dear, but there is part of it that she fears the most, seeing all of her loved ones die one after the other because she is too weak to protect them. She sees them dying, sacrificing themselves just to protect a girl like her, a damsel in distress. She hates that vision the most, no, Lucy despises it and so she chooses to ignore such a warning.

"Lu-chan... you can tell us anything, we'll support you in anything." – Ema tried to cheer up Lucy by trying to be optimistic as she shows an encouraging smile plastered on her cute face.

"I am the next Queen of the Dragon realm and it seems after a millennial, the story of Queen Miyuki, her history repeats itself within me. Toshiro is the first guardian that I found, he has my mark of a gold dragon behind his left ear." – Lucy stated solemnly.

The rest could only remain quiet and frozen trying to shed some light on what they heard from Lucy, the news is so sudden that they got knocked out from their sit. Looking at them, Lucy could only sigh heavily, she would probably yell at her parents for not giving her enough information on the history of their kingdom. Especially the former Queen Miyuki and the reason why she never found her mate yet.

'How was it the dragon within the former Queen was able to have all seven mates and I couldn't help but think who's going to be next in line for my future guardians. I have a few suspicious but don't want to assume. Might as well not do anything until Crux comes back with the book for more information. However, I can't ignore the premonition I saw before. What should I do? ' Lucy thought immensely, her right hand is holding her chin as she thinks of a plan that would disturb her peace in this world for now. Not until she has enough intel to make a move.

"Do you know who else would be or do you have any candidate or suspicious character near you?" – Iori asked for everyone who still had their jaws dropped and their soul fly out of their respected body.

"Well...no, I don't, I have examined others before and didn't see the same mark as Toshiro had behind his ear. I think it would only appear once they realized I am not originally from this world and could trust me or something like that. But I have a few suspicious candidates that may have a chance of being one of my mates." – Lucy answered honestly.